• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any insider news on Teppan Edo in Epcot?

Bete

DIS Veteran

I heard mid-October opening; is that right?

Will the food be the same/similar as the old restaurant? Will it be the stir fry cooking at the tables?

I'm afraid of a downgraded restaurant with higher prices, now. Does anyone else feel this way?

I sure hope there's a menu real soon that will be posted for everyone.

Thanks for the heads up.

Well, my Teppenyaki ressies were cancelled for 3rd week of October. I am not sure that the new restaurant will be open then...I have not heard much about it, but I am curious, too!

When I called for ADR's for the last week in October I was told they wouldn't be opened till at least November 1, 2007.:sad2:

When I called for ADR's for the last week in October I was told they wouldn't be opened till at least November 1, 2007.:sad2:

I have reservations for Thursday, October 25. I just got off the phone with WDW-DINE 9/19 - 7:30am, and the operator stated that they got updated news and they would be open on October 14th or the 15th and I should not worry about it.

I plan on keeping a close eye on this and will be calling again to make sure!

I have reservations for Thursday, October 25. I just got off the phone with WDW-DINE 9/19 - 7:30am, and the operator stated that they got updated news and they would be open on October 14th or the 15th and I should not worry about it.

I plan on keeping a close eye on this and will be calling again to make sure!

I read somewhere else that the cooking style will remain the same. I'm still curious about a menu.

I wonder why they made me cancel my ressie for 3rd week of October...for a while they were offering VIP seating for anyone that lost their ressie...I called to see about my VIP seating for Illuminasions (sp?)and they said that they stopped that promotion October 14th...that must be why! However, I still had to change my ressie...ARGH!

I spoke to a cm this weekend and he said that they could possibly not be open until November now! Crazy

I just called Disney Dining again and spoke with CM Sherry and she confirmed that the resturant will be opened October 15th!

I am still going to call again! I will keep everyone in the loop.

I just got off the phone with Madelyn at Walt Disney World Dining checking on another reservation and checked once again for new news on Teppan Edo. Madelyn said that she is still getting information that it will be open on October 15th:cool1: . She also stated that she is going to a special cast preveiw tomorrow night so it must be completed soon. This was great news! :yay:

I saw a thread this morning that someone ate there last night:cool1: It looks like our reservations will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter