Any ideas on how I can watch a BBC UK series?

happily single

Left foot first!
There is a series on the BBC, uK channel that I would like to watched called "the story of the jews". Unfortunately I am in the US and i have tried a few different routes to watch it with no luck.

It is not available on Netflix or google or itunes. It also is not available via the BBC. Iplayer yet. I could order the DVD through Amazon but then i would need to also purchase. "Region 2" DVD player.

Any suggestions?

There is a series on the BBC, uK channel that I would like to watched called "the story of the jews". Unfortunately I am in the US and i have tried a few different routes to watch it with no luck.

It is not available on Netflix or google or itunes. It also is not available via the BBC. Iplayer yet. I could order the DVD through Amazon but then i would need to also purchase. "Region 2" DVD player.

Any suggestions?

If you have a laptop with a video card you can switch it to region 2 to watch videos. You can only do it a couple times. We had an old like 8 year old laptop which we switched for this purpose.

I know some have used hola.org it is a site unblocker where you "change" your zip/location.

Thank you!!!! I am also not sure what "putlocker" is but the link worked like a charm. One episode down, four more to go (which I decided to watch while at the gym)
Putlocker links are basically file-sharing links. People upload videos and then you can watch them. You basically Google "Frasier season 1 episode 2 putlocker" or whatever and you can find a link.

You can make your DVD player multi region by putting in a code. Google this and it works as I have bought region 1 DVDs from the US to okay in the UK

i might try this - I am dying to see the new Sherlock and it is going to be difficult to avoid spoilers.:)

Well, why not get a DVD ripping program and free the DVD region code and play the region 2 DVD on your local dvd PLAYER?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter