• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Ideas How To Do This? Buy food For Train?

You can also try the Boarwalk Bakery.. they open early and are super accomodating! If you get there while they are making sandwiches you can ask them to make you a special...also depending where you are staying some of the hotel cs carry lunch items at breakfast all wrapped and ready to go...I would also grab a soft sided cooler or purchase one at disney if you want to have something else as a souviener...hope that helps a little and have a great trip on the train!

Beastly Bazaar is closed. It is being converted to a character meet and greet.

What??? When did this happen? I don't remember reading about this on any of my Disney news sites. This really sucks; I liked that store and I guess this is the death knell for the whole Picnic in the Park idea. :sad1:

a few years back we had plain s wiches at the cafe in disney quest, and they stoke the same dessert selection as starring rolls.... not sure if its still the case, but was a good use of CS credits for my family xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter