• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any ideas for mnsshp costumes

daveb

Mouseketeer
Hey you guys are greaaaaat,but lets see how creative you can be.Weare 6 ppl(4 adults-2 kids aged 6 and 8 going to mnsshp.Wewant to dress up together go as 6 of something or a group or team of 6.We are travelling along way so we want something easy to pack and also be comfortable.My idea was a six pack of beer lol,but we cant do that kids are too young but you get the idea something like that.Please help----- any ideas.thanks daveb

6 of the 7 dwarves from Snow White :)

Maybe you could all dress like bananas...you know, a bunch?? :rotfl:

You could dress up as eggs. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

Okay that's enough for me. You know really, I can't think of many things that would be in 6's. You were saying beer (and I agree, not too WDW friendly) but what about a 6 pack of coke cans, or something else like that?

PP's post made me think of "a lovely bunch of coconuts"... which could be easily done, with brown pants and shirts. maybe wear makeup or hair ribbons (the ladies of course, unless the gents don't mind, too! :rofl:) to play up the "lovely" part.

lots of people have said they're going as mousketeers.

you could also be whatever the 6th day is in the partridge in a pear tree song. i always forget what's after 5 golden rings.

PP's post made me think of "a lovely bunch of coconuts"... which could be easily down, with brown pants and shirts. maybe wear makeup or hair ribbons (the ladies of course, unless the gents don't mind, too! :rofl:) to play up the "lovely" part.

lots of people have said they're going as mousketeers.

you could also be whatever the 6th day is in the partridge and a pear tree song. i always forget what's after 5 golden rings.

6 geese a laying. That would work well with my egg suggestion above. One goose, 5 eggs??

Luckily when we go to MNSSHP in 09, there are only 2 adults to plan for, and even that has been a pain in the butt so far considering it's a year away! ;)

How many girls/guys? It would be easy to pick a movie like Alice in Wonderland and all be a character. Or even Cinderella..you have her, the prince, the 2 sisters, the mother, the mice, the fairy godmother and so on.

Orrr...Cruella and 5 little spotted doggies? :upsidedow

first thought was Snow White and 5 Dwarfs.

mouseketeers?
wildcats from high school musical?
alice in wonderland characters?
the robinsons?
a band of pirates?
peter pan, wendy, tink, and the lost boys?

for ease and comfort at MNSSHP we wore custom made t-shirts from the zazzle disney ink shop... looking at that site might give you some good easy-to-produce ideas to fit and match the group?

I had many thoughts...

Alice In Wonderland:
DD = Alice
Myself = Queen of Hearts
DH & DS = cards...

DD = Mulan
DH, DS, Myself = Warriors

Self = Belle
DS would be my Prince Charming
DD = Cinderella
DH would be her Prince Charming

DD = Jasmine
DS = Alladin
DH = King of theives
Self = hmmm,,, Abu lol....

Ghosts (Haunted Mansion Style)

I drove myself crazy thinking about it - so we decided to go with Pirates!!!
There are going to be so many pirates - lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter