• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any ideas about EE Nov. 5 - 9?

Rhonna

DIS Veteran
From what I've read so far it seems like they are not going to offer EE in every park every day after Sept. 30th. (side point, but what's the incentive for staying onsite now that they are taking every day EE away?)

Has disney said for sure which days are EE for which park for our dates? (Nov. 5-9, Mon-Thurs)

We have AP's but the APEE won't be available if I remember correctly. And we won't have MM either. So we will only be able to use EE mornings since we are staying onsite, right?

Thanks!

If you stay onsite, you get EE every day it is offered. The schedule looks like Sat- Tue - Thur = DL EE, Sun - MWF = DCA EE so far. I can't guarantee it, but that is the schedule in October at least, so I would think it may stay similar?

Okay.

Onsite EMH -

DCA: Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri

DL: Sat/Tues/Thurs.

Thanks and someone correct me if I'm wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter