Any idea when poly dvc will be available for booking!?

It's really such a short time before it opens to start selling if that's the timing that happens. A little unlike Disney to not maximize the pre-sale.

I can't remember exactly but I think I was able to book grand floridan right away. I don't think they blocked it out at all. It was actually really easy to book.

Owners could book VGF with priority for a while.

I found a post with the details of when VGF went on sale:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48456307&postcount=151

Posted 5-20-2013: Villas at Grand Floridian owners will have an 11-month home resort priority booking window and can start booking reservations as early as May 23.

The resort is currently scheduled to open on Oct. 23, 2013.

All other Members may begin booking Villas at Grand Floridian reservations on June 23, 2013, according to a 4-month or 7-month window.

•A 4-month window will apply for reservations with arrival dates from Oct. 23, 2013, through and including Dec. 31, 2013.

•A 7-month window will apply for reservations with arrival dates from Jan. 1, 2014, and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter