• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any idea when DCP appls will open for S/SA 2016?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Hey, I know in previous years someone could guess the "open date" for applications from historical data of previous years. At one time Disney would open the app process a few days earlier than the date they announced as the official date. Does this still hold true? My DS is an alumni and wants to do the program again in 2016. His last program was in 2013.

Also have there been any major changes to the process since 2013?
Thanks for any info I can pass on to him.

I've seen the date August 24th being passed around as the official...don't know if that's accurate, but it's the only mention of a specific date I've seen so far. As for the app being open a few days earlier, I'm not entirely sure. Trying to figure out all the information as well!

If you go online to the Disney's official college program internship page, you can sign up for email notification when applications are open! But yes, they will most likely open up later this month for 2016 Spring/Spring advantage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter