Any hope for May room only code?

Ontario

Earning My Ears
We are going May 12-19th. Our earlier trip in April had to be cancelled because DH could not get time off work. I had to cancel our POP reservations and will be rebooking for the May date very soon.

I really want to upgrade to a Moderate and I think CSR would be our first choice, but since there are 5 of us I don't think I can swing $330 per night for 2 rooms unless I got a room code or discount of some kind. I called last night to inquire about CAA and they told me there are no CAA rates available for either the Pop or the CSR for those dates. I got the impression she didn't even look it up, just said no.

So.. do I have any hope of getting a room only discount or CAA for that week? Should I keep calling back? I got the 40% postcard in the mail, but the dates do not work for us.

If not it's back to the Pop... which is fine because we had a great time in 2004, I just wanted to try something new and the CSR looks awesome.

AP rates for May just came out yesterday, check some of the other threads here for more info.

FWIW -- I'm not aware of anything that would significantly target room rates on those dates. AP rates.. maybe?

J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter