• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any GWL codes - including ones for police officers?

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
Planning on going to GWL this summer and looking for a code for one night. DBro is a police officer and we're planning on getting one of the suites, so if anyone has a current code that can be used by police that would be great.

thanks!

Planning on going to GWL this summer and looking for a code for one night. DBro is a police officer and we're planning on getting one of the suites, so if anyone has a current code that can be used by police that would be great.

thanks!

I don't have a police officer code, but they do have a promo running right now for summer that will save you $50 per night. The code is "EHSUMMER" and it is valid on stays of 2 nights or more. You must book by April 9th, if I remember correctly.

With the code, a late June weekday stay (I used June 27th and 28th as examples) is reduced down to $159.99 per night.

CAA also offers a discount. If you are a member, use the code "CAA". I think its a 10% savings off regular rates.

I believe the GWL code for police, etc. is "HERO" or "HEROS". You can always give them a call to confirm.

might depend on room availablity. i reserved over the phone. try calling them/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter