Any Guesses on Next Promotion?

LOL how do you know this is firm? :)

And could you explain what stay/play/dine offer means?

An acquaintance who is a Marketing / Promo Team member at Disney advised me so...

You pay rack rates for your room.
Adults pay kids prices for the dining plan and park tickets.

Certified to sell travel. I do it for a hobby, not for a profession. I book a tonne of disney vacation for friends and family only for fun.

I became certified to be able to book my own vacations as I'm picky and was unable to find a reliable TA so I decided just to do it myself the first time and get it done right. ;)

So we are to assume that you can choose either the RO discount or the other one? Any idea when this will go to Disney Visa cardholders? We missed the last discount release and weren't able to get the discount so I am willing to be on the phone at 7am for this one!!!!

vacation junkie,

any ideas if there will be any resorts that are excluded. Staying at Aoa-Nemo suite and am afraid it will be excluded in the next promotion.

The up to 30% room discount and free dining promotions have to be booked today.

Any ideas on what the next promotions will be?

Any wishes for what type of promotion you would like to see?

I'm kinda bummed that the 2014 packages can be booked now, but the rooms are still listed at rack rates.

I would like to see the discounted PAP again:goodvibes

How soon from ordering one can you get the deal? Does it matter if it is premier or rewards?

Any word on an earl april deal?

Looks like they are still trying to fill rooms through December. the AP room-only discount was extended with booking possible through early December for stays through December 24.

As for the DVC question, Disney's already got your business so why would they do anything for us in rooms? Our other discounts (perks) and that PAP discount was a great deal to get us to spend more time in the parks when we go "home." I hope that repeats.
But

What would you do, It's me, husband and 16 and 12 year old going for the first time. i'm getting two rooms at Pop. I was hoping for free dining, but I guess that's not going to happen for January 25th to Jan 30th. Should I book now or wait for the promo to come out in October?

vacation junkie,

any ideas if there will be any resorts that are excluded. Staying at Aoa-Nemo suite and am afraid it will be excluded in the next promotion.

I'd like to know this too! We're AoA-Mermaid, first week of May 2014. But from what I'm seeing those rooms have typically been excluded from special offers. I'd switch the room but we have 2 little girls who love Ariel. Maybe, just maybe, I can talk my husband into switching if its gonna save us money.

Sent from my iPad using the DISBoards app.

What would you do, It's me, husband and 16 and 12 year old going for the first time. i'm getting two rooms at Pop. I was hoping for free dining, but I guess that's not going to happen for January 25th to Jan 30th. Should I book now or wait for the promo to come out in October?

I'd book now! If a promotion comes along for your dates then you can call in and apply the promo to your existing reservation.

Sent from my iPad using the DISBoards app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter