Any great cruise souvineers???

My kids love their pillowcases, too. I ordered them off ebay with their favorite character embroidered along with their name and "Disney Wonder" and they are SO cute!

Although the sharpies have run a bit, so get a good fabric pen if you do this.

I got a DCL photo album which I love!

Could you tell me more about this please. What kind of pillow cases are they?? How do I search them? Do they have different characters?? TIA

Sorry did see above post.

Any photos of beach towels and hoodies or T shirts?? Also the propeller clock?? I better work some big OT to save $$.

Our favorites were:

autgraphed photo mattes (we had them do 2 and used only red and black sharpies - they came out beautiful!)

Ornament of the ship - which we had the Captain sign

other ornaments - one a circle with the ship facing you and two from Castaway Cay

DCL pins for the kids

Navy blue baseball hat from CC

we got 2 hand-stitched needle pointed ornaments from our FE and I cherish them. I actually keep one on my fridge!! Good times.

We also bought a stuffed sailor Mickey & sailor Pluto, an ornament of the ship, a scrapbook, and a DCL sailor hat. I think our favorite was the ship replica for $28 because we had the captain sign it.

What a great thread..I'd love to hear more about souvies and prices! Especially love the pics even of pillowcases or photo mattes....

Thinking we might do an iron on design from the DISigns thread on our pillowcases..What do you think? Just a small one with the Wonder and dates of Cruise...

:surfweb:is there a way to order the mini cruise ship or mickey plush before the cruise from somewhere? We are suprising my mom and taking her on the cruise as a gift and I would love to wrap up the ship and/or plush or something cute like that to tell her.....

Where did you purchase the little placstic model of the boat? My grandson loves the Disney Boat and we looked all over DW for it and could not find one. We did not think of it on the Panama Cruise but we are going on the TA and the Med one in April so I am hoping to get one one the ship.

Great idea! Wish I had read them before we sailed recently...

Although, I know our greatest souvenir will always be from our 2005 Wonder cruise - our (now) 4 year old son :love:

We like to collect Christmas ornaments and found a ceramic one in the gift shop with the ship and some of the characters standing in front of it with the year on it. I think it was maybe $9. I love to pull out our "special" ornaments once a year and remember our trips and the fun times we had on them.

Great idea! Wish I had read them before we sailed recently...

Although, I know our greatest souvenir will always be from our 2005 Wonder cruise - our (now) 4 year old son :love:

I do not one of these!!!:lmao::lmao:

I'm sure he is truly a blessing!!! I'm just done!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter