Any good table service options near Hollywood Studios?

PabloMax

Mouseketeer
The dining options at HS seem pretty limited. Any TS places nearby that you can recommend for dinner? We will be on the dining plan.

EDIT: Actually, counter service options are also worth considering in the same area.

Last edited:
In the Studios you have Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time which are both fun restaurants.

You can head over to the Boardwalk and hit Yachtsman Steak House, Shula's, Flying Fish (depending on when your trip is). There are really good restaurants near the Studios that you will enjoy!

We liked Trattoria Al Forno at the boardwalk in addition to the places listed..I think the flying fish may reopen as well too...

the boardwalk is a 15 minute walk from the entrance of DHS..or you can take a boat..

In the Studios you have Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time which are both fun restaurants.

You can head over to the Boardwalk and hit Yachtsman Steak House, Shula's, Flying Fish (depending on when your trip is). There are really good restaurants near the Studios that you will enjoy!

Shula's isn't on the dining plan. I would have recommended some places at the Swan/Dolphin if they were. I was always a big Flying Fish fan, but it's being "reimagined" and I don't know what it will be when they are finished.

If you have park hoppers you can also take the boats to Epcot World Showcase.

We are partial to Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. You can take the boat there.

If you would like to just use 1 DDP credit, I would recommend Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk. The food is very good and, if you aren't planning on returning to a park, they have entertainment on the Boardwalk in the evenings. Other good 1 TS restaurants in that area are Cape May and Capt. Grille. You can walk or boat to any of these restaurants from DHS. As a PP noted, if you have park hoppers, you could boat over to EP WS for dinner as well. Tons of great TS and QS available there.

As others have suggested SciFi and 50s in the studios are great options. I'd also recommend beach and cream which is delicious diner food and ice cream and just a boat ride away

We love the Hollywood Brown Derby, but I believe it may be 2 credits (we don't do the dining plan). We make a point of dining there at least once every trip.

I really enjoy Sci-Fi, 50's (LOVE this place, actually) and Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club Resort. We ate at Hollywood Brown Derby a couple of weeks ago and it was okay, though it may have just been an off day.

Shula's isn't on the dining plan. I would have recommended some places at the Swan/Dolphin if they were. I was always a big Flying Fish fan, but it's being "reimagined" and I don't know what it will be when they are finished.

Whoops! Skipped right over they were on the dinning plan. Thanks!

I don't mind Mama Melrose's at the Studios, though I prefer to take the boat over to the Beach Club and eat at Cape May Cafe. If you don't mind using two credits Brown Derby is really good, and if you have hoppers, you could also eat at Epcot.

Captain's Grille at Yacht Club and Trattoria al Forno at Boardwalk are both great and just a short boat ride (or walk) away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter