Any good deals on PS3 Lego Rockband?

Too bad he didn't want it before Black Friday. My DH got it for FREE... well, with a $20 purchase at Old Navy, on Black Friday!!!!

If you don't mind giving a "previously owned" copy, check out Gamestop or any other store that sells used games. At our Old Navy on Black Friday, there were lots of people who got copies of Lego Rock Band that they couldn't use (because the version they wanted was already gone) with the intention of trading it in for credit toward another game at Gamestop. Gamestop won't take unopened games, but in all likelyhood there are lots of copies in Gamestops right now that were opened but never actually played.

Any time there's a freebie like that, Gamestop always gets a ton of trade ins. The packages will be open, but you can check the disc before you buy it. And Gamestop has a really good return policy/exchange on used items. Plus right now they're doing buy 2 get 1 free. No reason not to go used.

But yeah, I got my copy on Black Friday. I want to say some stores have it for 40$ and TRU has the buy 1 get 1 50% off right now.

I hadn't thought of Gamestop. I was thinking it was too new.
I knew it was a Black Friday give away, but thought he was too old for it, so didn't consider it at that time!
The combo of giveaway and Gamestop availability makes sense! I'll check it out!
Thanks!

My Gamestop hasn't gotten any used ones in yet.
They told me the price would be $20 lower than the new price.

Walmart has it for the xbox 360 and wii for $40, so Im assuming it would be for all systems. $40 is pretty good for a new, hit game like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter