Any good deals for US/IAO

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
We are heading down to WDW in January again and decided to stay a few days at US as well. I haven't been to US since 1992 so I'm sure it's changed jsut a little since then ;)

Any good deals for US/IAO and the hotels? My head is loaded with WDW info but I'm lost when it comes to US.

:Pinkbounc

For Universal Orlando & Mastercard, I found the following deals:
  • Get a 5th 2-day/2-park pass free when you buy 4 with your MasterCard. For a limited time, get 5 consecutive days of admission for the price of a 2-day/2-park pass.
  • Get a 5th night free plus free room upgrade at any USF hotel
Details here.
  • Get a full week of admission (7 consecutive days) for $85.00 plus tax. Details here.

You can check Lowe's Hotel rates (Hard Rock, Portofino or RPR) here. If you have AAA, AARP, Entertainment Book, Annual Pass or Fan Club membership, they offer discounted room.

There is a "Stay 4, Play for Free" offer on the Lowe's website. The offer is good for 2 free adult passes per room (good for 7 consecutive days). See the details for Hard Rock here., for Portofino here , and RPR here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter