Any good deals for Hilton Orlando bonnet creek?

funcinderella

DIS Veteran
I saw a ton of good deals last yeat for this hotel, but now it's 218 per night in June with the mousesavers deal. Anyone find any better rates?

lastminutetravel.com has this hotel from $80 per night. I just booked about 2 weeks ago for 8 nights in September at that rate. Several folks here on the boards have taken advantage of their great rates!!:yay: Have a great trip!

Never used it before but it looks like a hotwire type. Is there a way to know if it is hilton bonnet creek? Thanks!

Yes, it's a 4.5 star hotel in Orlando. If I leave today's dates on the front page it says a price of $97, 12.28 miles from airport. If you click on the photos tab you can tell it's the Hilton Bonnet Creek. In the description it will also say .5 mile from Disney, deluxe accomodations, 1000 guest rooms....

I hope this helps!

Thank you! I saw your post on a different thread, and was able to confirm. Got the $80 rate for 4 nights in June; awesome! I knew the Disboards people would have an answer for me! Good bye $218 and hello $80....:cool1:

Thank you! I saw your post on a different thread, and was able to confirm. Got the $80 rate for 4 nights in June; awesome! I knew the Disboards people would have an answer for me! Good bye $218 and hello $80....:cool1:

You are welcome! I am so glad you were able to get what you were looking for! Have an awesome trip!!:banana:

Hmmmm...when I punch in my dates 6/10/11 thru 6/18/11 I dont see anything with that description pop up when I go to that website. :confused3

Hmmmm...when I punch in my dates 6/10/11 thru 6/18/11 I dont see anything with that description pop up when I go to that website. :confused3

Hi - I recently booked this hotel through lastminutetravel as well - great deal! I just put your dates in and it is coming up - maybe give it another try. It will come up as 4.5* in Orlando. So when you do the search just put in Orlando (not Lake Buena Vista or anything else). When I put it in it came up as the third listing - $80/night - just confirm the photo is the Hilton Bonnet Creek. Good luck!:thumbsup2

Ah I see it now! The prob is that it doesnt show up for my family of 2 adults and 3 children! Thats a great deal for a family of 4 or less though! :thumbsup2

I want to book through lastminute, but I noticed they do not give you an option of "Disney View" is it that big of a deal to NOT have the Disney view?

We are going to South Florida for Spring Break to visit my parent. DH and I usually escape to South Beach for couple nights and leave the kids with my parents.

We are thinking of going to WDW instead, but staying on property this time for 2 nights is a lot of money.

Do you get a Disney feel to this resort? We haven't stayed off site in years, but for a last minute 2 night trip, I think this might fit the bill.

Any thoughts/guidance is appreciated. :goodvibes

I want to book through lastminute, but I noticed they do not give you an option of "Disney View" is it that big of a deal to NOT have the Disney view?

We are going to South Florida for Spring Break to visit my parent. DH and I usually escape to South Beach for couple nights and leave the kids with my parents.

We are thinking of going to WDW instead, but staying on property this time for 2 nights is a lot of money.

Do you get a Disney feel to this resort? We haven't stayed off site in years, but for a last minute 2 night trip, I think this might fit the bill.

Any thoughts/guidance is appreciated. :goodvibes

When you book with LMT.com you can call the Hilton & they will send you a reservation from the hotel itself. When they sent mine I got the choice of some possible e-upgrades based on availability. One of them was Disney view for $5 more per night! There are upgrades for suites avail too at incredible prices! I am hoping for that at my check in! :thumbsup2

I booked the Hilton bonnet creek recently via last minute travel as well. A few days after I made the reservation I called the hot to add my Hilton honors number to the reservation. Hilton sent me a reservation email. Attached to the email offering to upgrade to a Disney view room or several others for a fee. The fee to upgrade to a Disney view was only $5 per night. This is not a guaranteed upgrade, you find out upon arrival if you get the upgrade.

Can someone please help me find my dates on LMT? I would like to travel June 27-30. I don't know if I just overlooking it or too anxious but I don't see it. Thanks in advance.

Ok I think I found it but I thought Bonnet Creek have full kitchens the amenities doesn't list a kitchen at all. How do I know this is Bonnet Creek will it come up after I book it?

Ok I think I found it but I thought Bonnet Creek have full kitchens the amenities doesn't list a kitchen at all. How do I know this is Bonnet Creek will it come up after I book it?

There are 2 Bonnet Creeks. We just stayed at Wyndham Bonnet and there were full kitchens.

Can someone please help me find my dates on LMT? I would like to travel June 27-30. I don't know if I just overlooking it or too anxious but I don't see it. Thanks in advance.

It's there for $80 per night. When I entered in your dates it was the second from the top. 4.5 star hotel in Orlando(says best value). Make sure you don't confuse this with Wyndam Bonnet Creek which is the time share resort that has kitchens. The Hilton Bonnet Creek is a resort & has rooms & suites. You can look at the photos tab to confirm you have the right hotel. Good luck!!:cool1:

Hello,
I also give to Suggestion If u want to stay in Orlando kissimmee & also want a god hotel so you have many options but my suggestion is to Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel.
Because, I went orlando n Dec 09 and again in October 10. I always choose a different hotel normally just for a change, but I was so impressed that I rebooked it for Oct 10. Both times I was very happy, it was clean. The room are pretty much ok for the price, pool looked nice and reception was helpful.
Book your stay at Continental Plaza Hotel in Orlando and enjoy your stay in Orlando at the best available rates.

Hi - I recently booked this hotel through lastminutetravel as well - great deal! I just put your dates in and it is coming up - maybe give it another try. It will come up as 4.5* in Orlando. So when you do the search just put in Orlando (not Lake Buena Vista or anything else). When I put it in it came up as the third listing - $80/night - just confirm the photo is the Hilton Bonnet Creek. Good luck!:thumbsup2

Not that I had any doubt the DISboards would help me...but I managed to get 9 nights at $80 in late May-June! :banana: we were only going to stay for 7 but at $80, it was just too easy to convince ourselves for another couple of days.

I cannot THANK YOU enough for the specific instructions!:thumbsup2

Not that I had any doubt the DISboards would help me...but I managed to get 9 nights at $80 in late May-June! :banana: we were only going to stay for 7 but at $80, it was just too easy to convince ourselves for another couple of days.

I cannot THANK YOU enough for the specific instructions!:thumbsup2

So glad you got the booking you wanted!!:) It really is a GREAT rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter