Any GLBT at WDW Parks from Dec 12-18, Disney Dream Dec 18?

NewCruiser2011

Lover of all things Disney!
Greetings, all!

I'm going to be at WDW from Dec 12-16 solo before joining friends for the Dec 16 VMCP and the Disney Dream cruise on Dec 18th! (The trip was originally planned with another friend who had to cancel, so I'll have four days at the parks solo before my other friends arrive.) So I am interested in meeting any other LGBT folks that may be visiting the parks at the same time and are interested in hitting some of the parks and rides together.

35 yo italian male here who works in the performing arts: friendly, laid back, and lover of all things Disney. Staying Beach Club and Polynesian from Dec 12-18, and attending the VMCP on Dec 16th, before boarding the Dream on Dec 18!!!. I love all four parks and the only attraction I skip is Mission Space - otherwise I LOVE everything else.

If you'll be around for any of those dates make yourself/selves known! It would be great to make some new friends at Disney!

Happy and Safe Holidays everyone!

:santa: :yay: pirate:

I will be there at Disney World around the same time we should plan a meet up.

I'll be solo at WDW from Dec 8-17th staying at Pop.

I'm going to the DIS event on the 10th (I think its the 10th anyways lol).

I'm always up for meeting other DISers.

We will only cross over with you on December 16th, but we will be there. I think we will be going to the Magic Kingdom that day.

Ric and Bob

I'll be there your whole trip, I'm going the 12th to 18th! I'm not solo, but the friend I'm going with has foot issues and will be ditching me for rest periods anyway. Let me know about a meet-up, I always want to meet fellow DIS-ers.

We'll be at the Boardwalk that week. leaving today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter