Any fun Magic Band name ideas?

darkpixie08

Mouseketeer
I'm in charge of customizing my families Magic Bands. I figured I'd have some fun with the customizable names. Anyone have any suggestions on fun names or short phrases to put on them (the limit is 9 characters).

Ordered a green one for my St. Patrick's Day trip that will be named GUINNESS.

I wonder if those names will be the ones used by the "enhancements" when they start working, if I meet Snow White would she say "Hello Guinness!"

One of my daughters put Alohomora on hers (unlocking charm from HP--I thought that was clever). We're also Doctor Who fans so I put Allons y on mine.

I thought those would be visible to cast members at the FP entries, but they evidently still saw our names as they would refer to us by name when we went by.

Ordered a green one for my St. Patrick's Day trip that will be named GUINNESS.

I wonder if those names will be the ones used by the "enhancements" when they start working, if I meet Snow White would she say "Hello Guinness!"

The reports are that it's not the name you have scribbled on the band that they see but the name of the person linked in the MDE account.

I really wanted to change mine so I when I pinged the Mickey Orbs the CMs would have to look at me and say "Thank you, Batman."

The reports are that it's not the name you have scribbled on the band that they see but the name of the person linked in the MDE account. I really wanted to change mine so I when I pinged the Mickey Orbs the CMs would have to look at me and say "Thank you, Batman."

That was our experience. They didn't see the clever things we put on the bands :(

Well, that was easy enough. :rotfl:

4jna8g.jpg

These aren't very clever, but for our wedding there in October, I'm putting Bride on mine, Groom on his.

I put OHANA on mine, DREAMER on my DDs and GRUMPY on DH. Almost put MRS GRUMPY on mine but changed it right before the final day!

Mine is WDWFREAK

DS1 is DSNY SWAG (he is 15 afterall :rolleyes: )

DS2 is his name and football jersey number

DH is his nickname that his Police brothers and sisters call him.

BTW, I'll be changing our MDE accounts too. :thumbsup2

SurferDave, that is brilliant!!!! Your first post made me laugh at the mental image of CMs calling you Batman, but your second post had me laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face! LOVE IT!!!

SurferDave, that is brilliant!!!! Your first post made me laugh at the mental image of CMs calling you Batman, but your second post had me laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face! LOVE IT!!!

22QrG.gif

We'll, BUMMER! A lot of thought AND mischief went into our MB handles.

The reports are that it's not the name you have scribbled on the band that they see but the name of the person linked in the MDE account. I really wanted to change mine so I when I pinged the Mickey Orbs the CMs would have to look at me and say "Thank you, Batman."

This is exactly correct. They are tied to the MDE account you linked and assigned them to.
This would have been such a cute feature as my daughter wanted to have Merida put on hers last year and I would have
put "HateNewFP " as the name on mine this year.

My dgf and I are going to either put "Sherlock" and "John" on ours or "Padfoot" and "Moony".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter