• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any free wifi hot spots if staying on Disney?

pennyfan01

Earning My Ears
Are there any free wifi hotspots for those who have to interupt their vacation each morning to check the company e-mail? Staying at All Star resort...thanks

picked this up off of www.wififreespot.com Since Disney charges for internet access I'd be surprised to find out if they have free access to their system...wireless yes...free no.

Kissimmee
Downtown hotzone - coverage includes Kissimmee City Hall, Kissimmee Police Department, Osceola County Courthouse, Community House, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, Amtrak and Greyhound stations and numerous restaurants along Broadway and northern tip of Lake Tohopekaliga.
Savannah Grill - 3011 Maingate Lane

Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort - floors 16-18 - 2000 Hotel Plaza Blvd - 407.828.2424

Radisson Parkway Resort at Maingate offers FREE WiFi access.
We use it ourself when we go

Just park up and walk into the lounge area.

Not sure if you can get it while in the carpark, but will try it next time we go to our home.

:moped:

I wish Disney would have free wifi. It was fristrating at POP, I don't even think they have wifi. I had to handle dial up :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter