Any Free Wifi at these ports?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Costa Maya
Cozumel
Grand Cayman

I don't plan on being online much, but it would be nice to do a quick message to family just to check in. If I knew ahead of time which days we would be able to access free wifi, I would let them know to have their phones/computers handy. Thanks!

Costa Maya
Cozumel
Grand Cayman

I don't plan on being online much, but it would be nice to do a quick message to family just to check in. If I knew ahead of time which days we would be able to access free wifi, I would let them know to have their phones/computers handy. Thanks!

Saw signs for free Wifi at Grand Cayman, remember telling my husband if I knew I would take my kindle with me.

Saw signs for free Wifi at Grand Cayman, remember telling my husband if I knew I would take my kindle with me.

I think that i will put DD's iPod Touch in my bag whenever we go into ports just in case we can get connected.

Costa Maya- Haven't been.
Cozumel-I used the wifi at Starbucks on the first floor of the shopping complex at the port.
Grand Cayman-Several spots at the pier.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Margaritavile has wifi :)

Costa Maya
Cozumel
Grand Cayman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter