• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any FP or ADR issues if renting DVC from 2 different people/split stay?

lilprincessandprince

Earning My Ears
We are doing a split stay and I am renting from one person for one part of the stay and another for the next hotel. Any issues I should be aware of? I have two confirmation numbers that are both in my name. I know they will move my luggage for me from BCV to BLT but want to figure out if I can book FP and ADR's all at once or if there are any issues that may arise from having it booked this way.
Thanks!

Since they're technically 2 separate reservations, at 60 days out from your BCV you'll be able to just make FP+ reservations from the check in date till the check out date of that resort. You'll be able to do the latter part of your trip once your BLT reservation hits 60 days prior. As for ADR, I believe you will be able to do 10 days of reservations from the first check in, even if you will have switched resorts within that 10 day window.

Since they're technically 2 separate reservations, at 60 days out from your BCV you'll be able to just make FP+ reservations from the check in date till the check out date of that resort. You'll be able to do the latter part of your trip once your BLT reservation hits 60 days prior. As for ADR, I believe you will be able to do 10 days of reservations from the first check in, even if you will have switched resorts within that 10 day window.

This is exactly backwards.
By Disney definition they are 2 unrelated reservations.
ADRs can be made at 180 days +10 for Length of Stay. So at 180!days from your BCV reservation you can only make ADRS for the BCV stay. Then beginning at 180 days from the beginning of your BLT stay you can make ADRs for 10 days from that reservation.
FP+ are different. Once you have a Disney Resort reservation AND tickets linked in MDE you can make FP + for the next 60 days, unrelated to your resort stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter