• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any final guesses on crowds this week?

wannabemini

Mouseketeer
My friend is arriving today for the week. Asked me to see if I could get a heads up on any last minute adjustments or estimates???

Anybody know anything in real time? :0)

Today has been significantly busier than last week, and I expect it to get more crowded as the week progresses. Today is our last day in the parks.

Jim

I'm going Saturday, and already expecting high crowds, so my sister & I are making a good enough plan to make me feel satisfied.

Hollywood Studios was crazy busy on Saturday, although it was a morning EMH day. There was a cheerleader comp going on that day as well. We got to the park around 930 and there was already a 60 minute was for ToT and 75 mins for RnR. We grabbed FPs for ToT and then a bit to eat. When we rode ToT at 1030 there was a 90 minute wait. Star Tours on the other hand was only 10 minutes when we rode around 11.

Didn't even go today after what the crowds were like at MK last night. Christmas week in MK was a lot easier than what I saw last night...brutal.

The official wdw app has wait times. I use that as a gauge. I will be there in just a few short hrs but I've never been so I have to reference point to gauge the crowd levels. Im here for spring break and I guess others are too.

We thought last week was busier than usual for the time.
Good luck to u all these coming weeks ;)

One hundred ten minute wait for Space Mountain at 5:30 today. 30-40 people in line to get Dole Whips, with two lines. 60 minute line for Pirates around 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter