• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any favorite WDW hotel?

SO MANY!! CANT CHOOSE ONE! *brain overload* popcorn:: food break. GOTTA LOVE EM ALL!

I agree! All the ones that i have stayed in, i love. Theres gonna be a new hotel!!! Idk if you know yet or not, but if you know the Pop Century, there are abandoned buildings that they never continued to work on. (They stopped after 9/11) Now they are making that into a disney movie hotel with finding nemo, cars and i forget the others, but i cant wait to stay there!

I LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!!!!!! The animals are sooooooo cool to watch!!!!!!!! i am also a dvc member:cool1:

I agree! All the ones that i have stayed in, i love. Theres gonna be a new hotel!!! Idk if you know yet or not, but if you know the Pop Century, there are abandoned buildings that they never continued to work on. (They stopped after 9/11) Now they are making that into a disney movie hotel with finding nemo, cars and i forget the others, but i cant wait to stay there!

Ah, the Art of Animation resort! I hear there is going to be a lot of family suites, which is nice. I can't wait for it to open in 2012. :)

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40363886 said:
Ah, the Art of Animation resort! I hear there is going to be a lot of family suites, which is nice. I can't wait for it to open in 2012. :)

I know!! The idea of a lot of family suites is really amazing. I cant wait to stay there!! I saw that saratoga springs is also expanding. They are adding a whole other area with another pretty amazing pool. :)

I've stayed at a bunch of the hotels, but my favorite has got to be the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We always stay there for our Disney trips and even became DVC members when they announced they were building Kidani Village (although we have yet to stay there). I also LOVE the Polynesian with the tropical feel and the monorail just outside of the lobby.
But the AKL will always be my one true home at WDW :love:

I have stayed in a lot of hotels 'cuz i go like every year but i like Coronado Springs. It may be moderate but the atmosphere is great! I also like Old Key West. The rooms were HUGE and the hotel was so nice :)

Well, whenever I go to Walt Disney World I stay at All Star Movies, which I think is a good hotel. My favorite hotel though is probably the Beach and Yacht Club. Aside from being a beautiful resort that I used to stay at a lot when I was younger, my parents were married there in 1995.

I LOVE PoP!!!! It's just so Disney-ish, and really gets me immersed in Disney, even before we get to the parks! I've never stayed anywhere else besides PoP and ASMusic, but I'd like to stay at AKL or Poly if I had the chance.

I LOVE PoP!!!! It's just so Disney-ish, and really gets me immersed in Disney, even before we get to the parks! I've never stayed anywhere else besides PoP and ASMusic, but I'd like to stay at AKL or Poly if I had the chance.

Even though i have stayed at deluxe hotels (which are truely amazing), I just love the Pop. I am actually going to be there in 34 days. Im so hyped.:woohoo: This is going to be my first time taking the magical express :yay:

im a DVC member at animal kingdom lodge and saratoga springs
but my fav is beach club, animal kingdom lodge and board walk

im a DVC member at animal kingdom lodge and saratoga springs
but my fav is beach club, animal kingdom lodge and board walk

DVC is really amazing. I am also at AKL. I love it. It feels like I'm home when i walk into Kidani Village. The only thing i don't really like about it is that it doesnt have its own food court and you have to go to Jambo House to get food, but that's my only complaint :). I've never stayed at beach club or boardwalk, but i've visited both of them (beach club has really good ice cream at Beaches and Cream) also, the pools at both places are really cool! :thumbsup2

I'm inclined to say Port Orleans because that's where my family stays but I am dying to stay at the Animal Kingdom LOdge

my favorite is definitely beach club villas or boardwalk, especially because we can walk or ride the boat. it's nice having the boardwalk to walk on at night too

I would really like to stay at beach club. i never stayed there, bu ive been there to eat. I actually just added to more days to my 13 night vacation at WDW with the extra points my family had. As of right now, i am staying at Saratoga Springs and we are on the waiting list for Beach Club and the Boardwalk

Pop Century.
It's everything I love, IN A HOTEL! :)
I loved walking through the lobby and seeing the different decades on the wall.

I think I'll be an Animal Kingdom Lodge fan for awhile. My family did a ton of researching before we picked AKL and we went against going to resorts like the Beach Club and such, because of the Victorian Styled rooms. AKL is very modern and different. I was in a villa at Kidani Village (DVC), so I'm guessing its a bit different from the standard room. I love how you could stay there all the day and still have that full Disney Experience, because it feels more than a hotel. I was in a villa at Kidani Village (DVC), so I'm guessing its a bit different from the standard room. I also have to say that it plays host to my favorite restaurant in all of Disney, Sanaa. LOOOOOVVVEEEE THE SALMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) The only problem was, it is very far away from the parks.

I love Pop Century! We're staying there again this summer. Its so bright and bold and colorful!

Augh, I can't pick one!

Contemporary
Pop Century
Wilderness Lodge
Caribbean Beach

I really want to stay at the Poly and Grand Flo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter