• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Fall PINs or (UOCs)?

Nope. I have been on the special offers. Only goes through Oct. 3rd. So, depending on the area you are in, does Disney offer different discounts!?

I got the same PIN code - it will only show up on the Disney website if the code is attached to your name. Since I viewed mine, it shows it. If I log out & sign in under someone else, its not there.

I got the same PIN code - it will only show up on the Disney website if the code is attached to your name. Since I viewed mine, it shows it. If I log out & sign in under someone else, its not there.
That's so weird. I got the PIN, but the special offer is showing up when I go to Disney's website (I am not logged in...at the top of the page it says "Log In or Create an Account". Not sure what is going on!!

I thought this might be a public offer because the PIN number isn't the 16 or 17 numbers i usually remember but I don't see it on the website.

I'm not seeing it either, not even by clicking on the link you posted. There are 13 offers but not one for this??

Oh, I see now how you have to have a pin attached to your account. Shoot. Do you think this offer will go out to everyone or just those with a pin? Or how do I get a pin?

I got this in my e-mail today but still can't get it to verify for some reason, and it doesn't show up when I log in with the e-mail address it was sent to. Thanks for posting the details so I can at least see what it includes!

For anybody reading this who might be interested, and YMMV, this is my first ever UOC, and what I have done in the past few months: I have booked, paid a deposit for, and subsequently cancelled stays at Disney two times so far just because our plans keep changing, so we're probably putting it off until 2016. This is driving me batty getting this and not being able to use it!! But from Disney's end, maybe it looks like I really want to go but can't make up my mind and need a nudge! Hope it comes out for everybody soon.

Received same pin, but for my dates rooms are really limited - for example, only rooms available with offer from Poly are Club Level rooms, nothing available at SSR or OKW (but there is without the offer), very few standard rooms.

I received the fall PIN code in my email today. I ended up doing a room only reservation for a family suite at Art of Animation and it ended up giving me 15% off. Several of the resorts already had no availability for my dates (Oct. 11-17).

I received a pin code today too. It had 2 offers. One for a room discount and one for free dining. It seems to include the same resorts as in the current offer. I was hoping it would include French Quarter for free dining, but no such luck :-(

I recieved a UOC today too. I was originally in Pop but then when FD came out we got switched to Asports. Not really feeling sharing a bus. and hte pin code shows POP is open for my dates. Can I call my TA and have her change things back to POP? The room discounts are just not comparable when booking 3 rooms for a total of 8 adults and one 4 yr old. Or am I missing something?

This offer isn't showing up for me either :sad2: The only RO offer showing is Aug 17-Oct 3, nothing for the rest of Oct, Nov, or Dec.

I got the pin code but I had to call and it was under my name. Very little availability at Gf or WL for December 1-10, 11-17 or nov 12-18. Some gf rooms outer building deluxe but otherwise really $ rooms at WL (like VIP ). We snagged a WL honeymoon suite CL after 5+ hours on the phone. Computers were down.

We have been going to Disney as a family for 20 years. In recent years we have been going 2-3 times. I log in to my account, check random dates for reservations, make reservations and cancel/change them, order the vacation planning DVD, and call the DVC very often. I have NEVER gotten a PIN. Ever. I have called and been told no every single time. I've even made accounts in my family's names and still nothing. I don't know how in the world you're getting these PIN's, but I'm completely jealous. Our original travel dates were Nov 27-Dec 3 and I had to change them when FD came out and wasn't available those dates and I knew we wouldn't get a PIN. Now I'm concerned that we are too early to really enjoy the Christmas decorations because they won't all be up yet. I just want a PIN!!

DW got this offer via her email. Is this the same as a pin in that it is tied to her? She can't make this trip so can i use it without her going?

Just received this same PIN as well, but sadly there isn't much availability for the dates we are looking at Oct 24 to Nov 1. Mostly Club Level & Suites left available. Wish it had included a Free Park Hopper like some of the PIN codes earlier this year...we will be six in a room so it would have been a decent savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter