• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Any fall food products you like? I found,

Buy extra and freeze it! No, it won't be the same as fresh, but you can still toast it. :idea:

Good plan. Maybe I'll just keep stockpiling it each week. This baby really seems to like it. I usually have it for a late night snack. :goodvibes

I told DH I could just eat it with a spoon...good thing I had a couple of bagels in the freezer to try it on!

Me too. ::yes:: It tastes dangerously like the pumpkin cheesecake I made a couple of years ago. :scared:

Pumpkin cream cheese from Aldi. Amazing. We bought some mini whole wheat bagels from Aldi, too. It's like pumpkin cheese cake for breakfast. Good grief.

The caramel apple pie from Aldi was pretty tasty according to dh and the kids. Also, they have pumpkin spice coffee creamer and a peppermint mocha coffee creamer. My teenagers are in love with both. Aldi really has an amazing section of seasonal foods this year.

Pumpkin spice coffee (green mountain is my fab) and pumpkin spice coffee mate. It's been hit or miss in which stores have it so far. I have not tried the pumpkin spice bagels or cream cheese but I might have o find some. Hot apple cider!

Always in the fall I get the desire for chestnuts, Just one time and then I am good and will wait a year again.

We have our pumpkin jar filled with candy corn & peanuts as a family tradition.

Love pumpkin spice k cups and donuts from the local orchards!

Gonna have to check out Aldi...

Apple ice cream and pumpkin empanadas

Sandi; sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Spiced cider :thumbsup2

Mmmm I'd love to get some cider. We usually buy ours at the fruit farm a couple of miles away, but I haven't been able to get there this year due to being on crutches with my stupid foot. May have to send my husband there on his own, though - cider sounds so good right about now.

I found Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice mix at Sam's Club and made pumpkin waffles for breakfast this morning. Yum!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter