Any fall food products you like? I found,

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by faith, Sep 24, 2012.

1. mom2alix

mom2alix <font color=teal>I know he is always on my side<br

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter (next to the peanut butter). It's a spread like peanut butter, but tastes like gingerbread. Reminds me a little of pumpkin pie.

Speaking of pumpkin pie...Costco has HUGE ones for $5.99. The kids begged for one of those and some apple cider. I guess that means it's officially autumn!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

I saw the Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin bread and wondered about it, I'll have to try it.
    Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice is out for fall too!

4. reginaastralis

reginaastralis DIS Veteran

I don't discriminate ... I love everything pumpkin. Yum! I'm actually looking forward to purchasing more dunkin donuts pumpkin coffee at the end of the season on clearance, because we ran out of last season's supply this morning.

My pinterest is full of pumpkin recipes, and if I ever finish my hw (which I'm procrastinating on currently) I plan on making pumpkin cinnamon rolls pancakes ... I'm drooling just thinking about it.

5. rhiansmom

rhiansmom DIS Veteran

Brought home the pumpkin bagels and pumpkin english muffins and must make a trip back to pick up another bag of each... yummy!

Also Love this time of the year because the cinnamon ice cream shows up with the fall apples. Nothing better to top apple crisp with!

6. Mickey527

Mickey527 DIS Veteran

I bought some of this the other day along with a box of pumpkin bread. I made mini loafs and my grandson and I ate it all. The pumpkin cream cheese tastes even better on pumpkin bread.

7. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Is this refrigerated? I've got to go look for it.

8. DisneyCrazyX5

DisneyCrazyX5 <font color=red>Do you know any cats?<br><font col

Yes, at my Aldi it was with the other spreadable cream cheese.

9. Tinkermommy

Tinkermommy <font color=deeppink>Not too exciting but we all c

Trader joes pumpkin pancake mix is our favorite! It is not out yet (called last week) but I plan on buying a case. My kids love them with chocolate chips.

I also love their pumpkin bread recipe. I use their canned pumpkin in the mix instead of oil.

I think I need to make a trip to Aldi,s for some of that cream cheese!

And we haven't got apple picking yet but we also love the cider donuts!!

10. faith

faith DIS Veteran

Yum! Lots of great products on here.
    Definitely want to try the coffee, and bagels.:)

11. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Oh yeah....I forgot about Cider donuts!!! And here I am trying to loose 10 lbs!

12. Deffenm

Deffenm DIS Veteran

I bought the Pumpkin Spice Bagels and they are good. My dd8 loves them and I think she is going to eat them all except the one bagel she allowed me to have.

Panera also has a Pumpkin Pie Bagel that I tried last week and it was really good as well.

I love anything pumpkin. I am waiting on my favorite pumpkin patch to open so I can get 2 dozen of their pumpkin doughnuts. They are so good I just drool thinking about them. :thumbsup2

13. Diabolicdesire

Diabolicdesire DIS Veteran

I also love pumpkin! Found pumpkin spice chai tea by twinning at world market this weekend <3

14. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

I tried the Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin swirl bread, not great. I guess I was thinking it would be more like homemade (my recipe is more like a cake). Needs cream cheese for sure! I got some Entemann's pumpkin muffins.
    Another great fall thing is the Sierra Mist Cranberry (diet or reg) our stores only sell it in the fall.

15. charming23

charming23 DIS Veteran

I am not a big pumpkin fan so anything with apple is my favorite. So far this year I have gotten apple cider, apple cider donuts, and Pepperidge Farm Caramel Apple Swirl bread, Yum.

My mom loves the pumpkin spice cream cheese from Aldi.

16. AngieMouse86

AngieMouse86 Mouseketeer

When I saw it on the shelves in Target the other day I did a little 'yippee!' inside, lol. Not a big soda drinker but I really enjoy that one.

The pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks is my big holiday treat. I've even been adding small amounts to my Starbucks card the past couple months specifically FOR this drink, lol. I don't do their iced drinks too much because they're done so fast it's not worth it to me. I will, however, curl up with a book and a latte and be cozy for a while. :goodvibes

17. rszdtrvl

rszdtrvl DIS Veteran

I found the Eggos and the Pop Tarts today while doing my grocery shopping.

Bought the Eggos (8pk/$2.50) but passed on the Pop Tarts (large box for $3.69).

18. tianna26

tianna26 Mouseketeer

I like egg nog tea lol & this pumpkin milkshake from jack n the box & of course pumpkin lattes from starbucks and peetes

19. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Our City Our Home...Finish Strong

Pumpkin Spice Silk Soy milk.

Have not found it this year yet though.

It was at Target last year.

20. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

Just seen the pumpkin waffles for the first time at Target today! Didnt buy them, but my friend did, will have to get them!

I bought 10 boxes of Pumpkin Jello Instant Pudding last yr. @ WALMART and glad I did, seen it once and never again. Wonder if they will put it out this yr.

I went to our local Quik Check and mixed myself a cup with hot chocolate and pumpkin spice latte, let me say it was such a great combo I had to go get another one the next night.

21. Mickey527

Mickey527 DIS Veteran

For those of you going to Aldi's for the pumpkin cream cheese, I was just informed by my son who is a "mate" at Trader Joe's that they also make a pumpkin cream cheese but they haven't gotten in their pumpkin stuff yet.
    He said the pumpkin bread mix sells out within the day they get it so make sure to grab it early if you want some for the holidays.
    I also love the pu,pkin pie at McDonalds. I have never had warm pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving but those little pies are great when they are warm.
    Pumpkin pudding sounds great I am going to look for that.