Any experience booking Hotel through Expedia and adding Magical Express?

hoosthatmouse

Earning My Ears
Hi - Anyone here have experience booking a Disney room only through Expedia and then trying to add Magical Express. I got a good room rate at the Animal Kingdom for travel in Feb (booked during the winter sale) but am having trouble adding our Magical Express. When I call Disney they don't have the information for my hotel stay but when I call Expedia they say everything is confirmed. Does it take a couple of weeks for the information to transfer over? Anyone else experience this?

Also, does anyone have the online link for booking Magical Express? I found it at one point but google is getting me no where.

thanks in advance!

Go to www.disneysmagicalexpress.com and input your information there with your flight info.

If you don't have your actual WDW hotel reservation use the one you have for Expedia, etc. I've reserved ME for people who have booked through other sources than Disney and have had no problems with different numbers.

They will send you a confirmation email and your ME booklet and tags will be mailed to the address you specify.

Follow PP instructions for adding DME.

As a future FYI, Disney's main booking line can't pull up third party bookings and wouldn't talk to you about them if they could since it's technically owned by the third party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter