Any Eastern Cruisers for July 12,2003???

Yes!

My DW, DD(9) and I are all set to go! I booked 4 months ago and now there are less than 60 days to wait!

:Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce:

:p

I wondered for a long while too, then I saw it was Darling Wife, Daughter, Son, Husband, etc. But I guess it could be Disney Wife, Daughter, etc! :D

Hope to see you onboard....!

:jester:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

My DM, DD-9, and I will be sailing on the 7/12/03 Eastern. This will be our 1st Eastern. We have sailed on the Wonder and did the Magic Western last year. We booked our cruise the day we returned from our 6/02 trip

We'll be there too! This will be the first cruise for our crew of 4 including me (Glenn, 40), DW 39, DD 10 and DD 13. If either of you, Peeru or DonnettaR, would like to ask your DD 9's to e-mail my DD 10 (Paige), post here or e-mail me @ edmondderm@cs.com and I'll reply with her e-mail address. She'd love to write back and perhaps arrange a face to face on board. She has already corresponded with a DD 10 from another board.

We'll be on the July 12th cruise! It will be me, DD14 and DD10. The kids are interested in meeting other kids before we go. It looks like we have a few in the 9-10 range.

We leave in 8 days and I finally feel like it's not too soon to start packing.

:bounce:

Heck no, it's not too early to start packing! I already have my camera bag packed and a good idea of the clothes I am taking. :p

Sounds like there will be a good number of DD in the 9-10 year range. My DD-9 will be going.

I can't believe we leave next week!

:jester: :earsgirl: :sunny:

I'm cruising July 12, 2003 on the Magic, with DH DD(14) and DS(11). We're cruising with friends that have kids the same age. Can't wait!

I'll have a lime green ribbon tied to my lanyard--so look for me and introduce yourselves.

Karen

I have spent much of the day doing laundry and and packing too! In case we weren't excited enough yet, we watched the Travel Channel special yesterday and watched the Magic leave on the port cams.

I have a lime green t-shirt that I think I will wear on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter