Any Earl of Sandwich Fans?

FLDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
This is a great place in Downtown Disney with reasonable prices for sandwiches that are absolutely delicious! Somehow, they bake the sandwich into the bread then serve it piping hot! There's always a long line around lunch time, but it moves very quickly.

Oh I am with you on this one! I recently looked through my receipts / spreadsheet from last April and note that DD and I had no fewer than SEVEN meals there in 16 days. There were times when we would leave a park to grab a bit and go to DTD especially for EoS. I love the salads and also love sitting outside and watching the people - just feeling the atmosphere of it all. Our favorites are the Mediterranean Tuna Salad. Yummy! I could eat one right now!

And like you say, even if the lines are snaking throught the door, they move steadily. Very efficient and that is also part of the package.

To summarize: You have good taste! ;)

This is a great place in Downtown Disney with reasonable prices for sandwiches that are absolutely delicious! Somehow, they bake the sandwich into the bread then serve it piping hot! There's always a long line around lunch time, but it moves very quickly.

Earl of Sandwich is the BEST!!!! We never miss eating there! The Hawaiian BBQ sandwich is AWESOME!!!!! You must go there!!!!

we are long time EoS lovers.......We just enjoy it so much that we have to go to DTD even if we are in another park....

My favorite is the Full Montagu.....hubby loved the beef and bleu but it went out for some reason.

we love to eat at eos we try to eat there at least 2 times every trip to wdw

EOS had an incredible grill cheese ~ blue cheese, brie, mozzerella it was amazing then it went away so upseting....

we are long time EoS lovers.......We just enjoy it so much that we have to go to DTD even if we are in another park....

My favorite is the Full Montagu.....hubby loved the beef and bleu but it went out for some reason.

Another fan of the beef and bleu sandwich,have no idea why they removed it.I can proudly say that I've eaten at every Earl of Sandwich location in Florida,Downtown Disney,International Plaza and Bay Street in Tampa,the Mall at Wellington Green in Palm Beach county and at the smaller locations in the service plazas of the Florida Turnpike.I went to the one at Wellington Greene last month and they had a buy one get one free special the entire month,I wonder how long the lines would be at Downtown Disney if they did that there.My favorite sandwich now is the Original 1762.

I'm a EoS virgin so you all have me pretty stoked. A question...is it lunch hours only? How about any of your younger kiddos...do they enjoy it too?

I haven't seen anyone mention the tomato soup. It's about the best I've ever had - any other tomato soup we've had gets rated on how it compares to the EoS version...

I've got 3 kids, all picky eaters and they are already asking for Earl of Sandwich on our Disney trip in a few months.

We've got an Earl of Sandwich here in Las Vegas so we get our EoS fix every now and then, but still look forward to visiting the Florida version...

I haven't seen anyone mention the tomato soup. It's about the best I've ever had - any other tomato soup we've had gets rated on how it compares to the EoS version...

I've got 3 kids, all picky eaters and they are already asking for Earl of Sandwich on our Disney trip in a few months.

We've got an Earl of Sandwich here in Las Vegas so we get our EoS fix every now and then, but still look forward to visiting the Florida version...

I have to agree there. The tomato soup is AWESOME!!!

I love EoS and was so excited to find it in Vegas when DH and I went last summer. And of course we ate there when were at Disney last week. They also have the most FABULOUS brownies I have ever tasted!

WE absolutely love Earl's!!!! We eat there the first night of every vacation! Its our tradition, then we have ice cream at Ghiradelli!!!! Its the best way to start off a vacation!!!!!!:goodvibes

I love Earl of Sandwhich, I have one by my office, but have never eaten at the one in DT Disney.

We too love EOS! We ate there twice during our recent visit, planned to go to another restaurant, but the kids wanted another meatball sandwich :) Great prices too! They get you through the line so quickly, just wish there were more tables inside, they need to expand! It was too chilly to eat outdoors when we were there!

Aside from the sandwiches being very good and affordable,I love EoS because I associate it with Disney,I mean the first ever EoS was the Downtown Disney location and that's where many people first had it since there aren't that many out there.On the other hand for example when Pollo Campero opens in the McDonalds location at Downtown Disney it's just going to seem like something from the outside world coming into Disney as there are a couple of those near me and I've eaten there before,and in reality unless they make it a very nice location or offer more choices it's just going to seem like a fried chicken place in DTD,in all honesty a bit out of place,seems like it would fit better in the new Flamingo Crossings area coming to Disney's western way area.maybe if you've never been to one it'll be something Disney to you like EoS is to many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter