Any DVC members in the Charlotte, NC area

robmary

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Was wondering how many members from the Charlotte area? We live around the Denver area of Lake Norman.

Any with small children like ourselves? DS is 5 and DD is 3.

We are going June 28th to July 5th to SSR. When and where are all of you going?

Love to hear from and meet members from the area.

Thanks for responding. Go Panthers!

:wave:

From the eastern part of the state but thought I would say hello.

Will be in Disney June 5th-12th

Hi! We live in Charlotte. Children are much older, but we do have a 5 year old grandson who joins us at least once a year. We are doing WDW from 5/2 to 5/9 with the DGS & DD. Off to HH in July -- just the 2 of us (7/11 - 7/16) and a DCL cruise in October. Hope to go to SSR next spring. Our home resorts are OKW, VB & HH, but we stay at all DVC resorts depending on the mood we are in, and are always anxious to try out the new resorts when they open. We make at least one trip to HH every year -- love it there. It's so relaxing and it's a short drive from Charlotte compared to WDW.

Forgot to say "GO PANTHERS"!!! We have lived in Charlotte for 17 years, and the Panthers thing is definitely the most (or only?) exciting thing that has happened here. We are originally from Chicago.

Hello RobMary!!! We're from Charlotte!!!!
We live about two miles from Carowinds (too bad it's not DISNEY!). We have a DD age 11. We "familymooned" in Disney and go to Disney OFTEN. On our last trip in October, we bought into SSR.
We are planning several trips this year, starting in April, then June, Oct and December- staying at various DVC/Disney resorts.
Hope our paths cross both here and in Disney....look for us, we have the NC plates ... "DVC SSR", on a Sienna van.
It's actually ironic, we are originally from RI/Mass, relocated here about 8 years ago, so hubby is cheering for the Patriots... I figure I can't loose either way, but I guess I'm go Panthers ( woman I work with is the mother of a TopCat!)

Hope we find other members. I think there is someone on the board from Huntersville, too!!
Maybe we can do a local Disney meet????

Hi guys-
Leslie from Huntersville is here. (I know there is at least one other Huntersville resident on the boards too). We are leaving Saturday for 5 nights at BWV. This time, its me, my mom (lives in Denver, NC!!), and my 2 year old DD. DH is staying home to watch the SuperBowl with our 10 month old DD. Next trip is at Thanksgiving . . . me, DH, and our two girls.

Go Panthers!!!!!

Hi,

We are from that area! No kids. I'm community college & my mom. Look @ countdowns to see where/when we are going!!

Allison an associate

Hello all,

We're from Cornelius (just north of Charlotte). We have 4 kids, ages 3 to 15 and are taking a few months off since our Annual Passes expired. We'll probably be getting new passes in October and then hit it hard for the next 12 months. We currently have reservations for BWV - Oct, OKW - Nov., OWK GV in Dec.

Go Bears...I mean Panthers...

Not quite Charlotte, but only a little more than an hour away in Lexington. My sister lives in Lake Norman, and it takes us about 75 minutes to get to her house. Anyway, we have 4 kids(girls 15,13, and youngest turned 10 Tuesday, and 1 son, 11), and usually go to WDW 3-4 times a year. We started off with 150 lowly points at BWV in 1999, thinking 1 week-long trip or 2 shorter trips per year would be enough, but we were wrong! I've added-on 3 times, and am still trying to figure out a way to buy more points. We have only 2 trips planned for 2004: late May/early June to celebrate second daughter's 14th birthday(taking 3 extra teenage girls, in addition to 3 other families). After booking the 5 rooms for that trip, I was pointless, so the AP's were probably not a good investment for 2004. Surprised both my sisters with a trip to WDW this past Christmas(the gift was 4 nights at BW in Dec.2004 and a 4-day hopper each). With their kids and hubbies, we will be a party of 13-14(my DH can't go), but in 3 separate rooms. I was able to book those rooms this week, but again, I am pointless for a while. Gee, I NEED more points!

Our DS lives in Charlotte. At the moment, he's in Houston because HE WORKS FOR THE PANTHERS AND IS AT THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hickory here.

We'll be in WDW in April.

If you're in the Hickory area, we drive a brown Pilot with our DVC license plate on the front.::yes::

Go Panthers!:Pinkbounc

We live in Burlington about 1hr 15 mins from Lowes Motor Speedway. We own at WLV. DD is 11, DS is 9 and we love our trips to the World. DIS meet would be great. Lots of fun talking Disney and DVC. My sales agent with DVC is living in Charlotte area now. She was an original with DVC before DH had job relocation.

We live in Concord .. own at BCV ... DD22

just booked our next trip .... staying at AKL .. never stayed there, really looking forward to it

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Hello from Mooresville, NC. DH, DD9 and I just bought into SSR last Oct and are looking forward to using our points this year. We are taking extended family and friends to HH in June and plan on being at one of MVMCP's this Dec.
Have my WDW "been there done that" license plate frame and Minnie antenna ball on my van. Cant wait to buy some great DVC "stuff" on our next trip!

DH loves the Steelers and I'm not a big fan......BUT you gotta love the hometown team, sooooo GO PANTHERS!

From the coast, but...

GO PANTHERS!!!

(and Duke rules the basketball court!)

dvcreg-
Condolences to your son. We played a good game, but lost to a more experienced team. There's always next year! And if the Panthers win in Jacksonville, they'll have a short flight to WDW!

To add to NC's misery, Puxatawney Phil saw his shadow this cold Groundhog day, so we have 6 more weeks of winter...Mickey, take me away!

Mocksville, NC

My DH and DS are going to BWV March 6. Can't wait!! Getting our sons hair cut for the first time in Magic Kingdom. He is 16 months old now. We are pushing it because he could use a cut now. Waiting to see Mickey and do it there for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter