Any DVC members get EE sneak preview email?

TerriBelle

DIS Veteran
We are headed "home" 2/7 - 2/12. My DD was talking to someone at school that is staying at PO the same time. Lots of people from our county are going because the kids have 2 half days and Friday off! The friend was very excited because they received an email telling them that since they were staying on-site, they could get a sneak preview of EE. We have not received any emails except the member preview.

Anyone know more on this? Do you think you need the email to ride or can anyone staying onsite get on?

I never got one either. I just saw the information on the member website. But this was only for a special preview 1/26 - 1/29.

We did not get the email you speak of either. I saw the other post. Not only are we at WLV for Feb. 5-10, but we are at Pop Century Feb. 2-5. So we didn't get the email either as a resort guest at Pop, nor at a DVC location. We reserved our Pop ressie through their website, BRP, and are registered to receive email, which we do all of the time. I guess they only sent them to a select batch of folks, but can imagime them excluding folks staying on property--I wouldn't worry too much, as we plan to head over and see if we can ride as a resort guest.

I saw all of these threads on the Theme Park boards. However, from the sounds of it, EE will be open to the public during the first few weeks of Feb (at least). Sounds like it is going to be their soft opening. I also spoke to my father today who just bought into DVC and our sales rep said that DVC members will be able to ride from now on as well. So, who knows what to believe, however, from all accounts, it sounds like it will be open for us to ride at least during limited times of the day. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the post. I was wondering the same thing!
We'll be at OKW from 2/4 - 2/8 but will only do one park day. Guess we'll go to AK and check it out. I would be so thrilled to get to ride EE. If anyone is there now or during the week, please let us know if EE is available for riding.

If not we'll catch it in Nov during our first ever family trip. :grouphug:

I have a friend going the same dates to French Quarter. She did not receive an e-mail, either. In fact, she's a passholder and didn't know about the recent sneak peak. I got to ride 8 times--my kids went for 10. It's incredible! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter