Any Duck Dynasty fans?

We love the show!!!!!

Si cracks us up!!!! Really nice family values. Great to see a family business soar~

Alan is the oldest son of the Duck Commander. He grew up hunting and fishing and helping build the foundation of the family business in the 1970’s & ’80’s. Back in the day, he and Phil would travel around Louisiana and Arkansas selling duck calls to stores right out of the truck! The sales pitch back then was the same as today: “These calls are the best ‘cause they sound just like a duck!”

He left the duck call business when he received the call for full time ministry in 1988 and now serves as a senior pastor in West Monroe, LA. Alan is still a part of the family’s commitment to spreading the gospel of Christ through their love of hunting and the great outdoors. He calls himself a Jacob in a family of Esaus...

And I found this picture with his Bio but i am not sure how to post it so the web site is duck commander and look under duck man!

All Sy has to say is "hey" & we laugh!

"Let's get it on like Donkey Kong" Sy.

I'm so glad this got bumped up and I saw it - I've just recently discovered this show and I LOVE it!!!

Someday I'll have two labs again, and name them Jase and Willie. :)

Si and Phil just kill me. Career day at school was awesome!!

I can't think of any other show that's made me literally laugh out loud like this one, loud enough to scare my dog. :lmao:

I do like the show, they crack me up.

I would LOVE to see all of them with short hair and no beards. I'm not saying they should stay that way, but I'm dying to know what they look like beneath all that hair. :cool:

I get the feeling that the brothers would be really good looking without those long beards. I don't mind beards but not such big, long ones!

Yes we do watch the show. I think that it's a hoot.

I have never watched reality tv until Duck Dynasty. It's hilarious.
Loved when the duck call crew went to eat donuts and Si won the travel trailer but I laugh out loud at every episode. Another favorite is when the girl was learning(?) to drive.
Phil has a his bachelor's degree in physical education and his masters in education.
Alan, the oldest son, left the business to become a minister.
Here's a link to profiles of the rest of the guys:
http://www.duckcommander.com/duckmen/

In the electronics section of the store I work at we have about 20 flat screens set up, which we normally try to show sports on, or things like "How it's Made." We have a DVR attached to it, so we show a lot of the same episodes over and over again. My friend who often closes that department has a beard similar to the guys on that show. On slow nights he puts on Duck Dynasty and goes and stand by the TVs and quotes it at the same time as they say it. Customers get a kick out of it.:lmao:

I missed that! I would love to see the boys without those beards. I just love this show!

I know this is a reply to an old post but here are the guys minus their beards. I can't figure out who' who though:
dd.jpg

I know this is a reply to an old post but here are the guys minus their beards. I can't figure out who' who though:
dd.jpg

Ok, I've actually seen that before, but I had NO clue that was really them, it's just to hard to wrap your brain around. I wonder how old the picture is.

I just discovered this show a few weeks ago. I guess I've been watching reruns, but they're hilarious. OMG I think the first episode I saw was them buying a vineyard and trying to make wine with an old wine press. Oh my I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Grapes were popping out of the machine and juice was squirting everywhere. Good stuff!!! I love how they end their show with them all around the table saying grace. Love that!!

I just discovered this show a few weeks ago. I guess I've been watching reruns, but they're hilarious. OMG I think the first episode I saw was them buying a vineyard and trying to make wine with an old wine press. Oh my I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Grapes were popping out of the machine and juice was squirting everywhere. Good stuff!!! I love how they end their show with them all around the table saying grace. Love that!!

Grape shrapnel! :rotfl:

We love this show, including the kids. Pretty much every episode has a LOL moment somewhere. Our favourite it Si!

Ok, so I had to hit Google, apparently this is young Willie and wife Korie.

Willie_Robertson_wife_Duck_Dynasty.jpg

What a cutie :thumbsup2

okay, this picture makes it crystal clear - willie's kids (well, sadie and john luke, the ones i've seen-apparently they have FIVE kids!) look just like him when he was a young man!

My son and I went to the Duck Commander warehouse today to buy a few things. The guys were out in the woods hunting but we were told that they would be making an appearance at the mall later this afternoon. One of the local radio stations was having a toy drive and they were there signing autographs.

We always contribute to the "Stuff the Bus" toy drive and figured this would be a great opportunity to help and to meet some of the Duck Dynasty crew.

My son, Hunter, with Sadie, Cole and John Luke:

PB300005.jpg

Hunter with Si Robertson:

PB300004.jpg

It was getting pretty busy so we didnt' get a picture with Korie and Missy and we didn't get to talk with Godwin because he was on the phone (you can see him in the background of one of the pictures above).

These people are some of the nicest people around and took their time talking with the people and signing autographs. For those of you who are wondering.....yes, Si did have his glass of sweet tea and would pull out his large container of tea from under the table every now and then and refill his glass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter