Any dreams unlimited ta's here-help needed

lisam427

DIS Veteran
if there are any travel agents from this area of the boards with dreams unlimited. i have booked an accessible room but am having some issues regarding this need and need some help with my reservation. if you can pm me please i would appreciate it. i have no problem authorizing an agent to take over my current reservation. thank you.

I had issues with the reservations I had made through Disney and a TA for the accessable room. 9:30 at night. Not enough beds for the disabled adult person to have their own. Finally were able to have it straightened out. First they wanted an additional $1,000+ for a second room to attach the accessable room at a value. I could not even use my AP for a better rate.

I almost can predict the same issue with the next trip too. Oh, and I did make 5 calls to make sure the rooms fit all, and were accessable.
Not sure what you problem with booking is, but after three trips I can never have it right at check in even with a DIS board TA making ressies.
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter