• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any "DREAMERS" Willing to help a Donald Duck fan out

mafpi

Mouseketeer
:donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald:
Now I have a HUGE favor to ask. My son LOVES donald duck and collects all the Donald Duck vinylmations. We have all of them, including the purple and orange chaser park variants, and the inagural Dream set. We paid ebay price for them. I'm hoping to avoid that with theese, but willing to do so if I have to. If anyone can find it in there heart to pick up the two Donalds, I would be eternally grateful. My son has a party later this month and I would love to give him theese. If not, I totally understand. They are releasing theese on September 4th. But here is a little pixie dust just in case.
They are the Aqua Duck Donald
DCL_Aqua_Duck.jpg

And the cruse member Donald
DCL_Cruise_Donald.jpg

A million thanks in advance.
My email is mfelix72@gmail.com
:donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald:

Very sweet looking things but I can't help anyway sorry!

Hope someone is able to help you :thumbsup2

I don't go until next year in October and they may not sell them then. Otherwise I would more than willing to help a fellow DISer. I hope someone helps you out! I'm a Donald Duck fan myself. :upsidedow

Please keep in mind that if anyone is willing to help out the OP please only charge them what you paid for the item and the cost of shipping. This is what the admins of the website have determined to be the most fair way to allow DIS'ers to help out other DIS'ers when looking for items on the ships since DIS has a no selling rule listed in the guidelines.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding in this matter.

OP - I sent you an email! We are sailing September 22-25, so if that's early enough, I'd be glad to help you out. Just let me know!

rose :)

No promises but we can try. We'll be on the Dream on the 8th and will try to remember to keep an eye out. If you PM me your info, it will help to remind me :lmao: Please send the pictures too if possible and I'll print it out & take it with us.

When do you need them? We will be on the dream the 25th-29th, but have a feeling that may be too late.

OP - I sent you an email! We are sailing September 22-25, so if that's early enough, I'd be glad to help you out. Just let me know!

rose :)
Thanks everybody you are all too kind.

No promises but we can try. We'll be on the Dream on the 8th and will try to remember to keep an eye out. If you PM me your info, it will help to remind me :lmao: Please send the pictures too if possible and I'll print it out & take it with us.

I will PM you. Again a millon thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter