Any DREAM server or head server or assistant from Indonesia?

cwid510

Earning My Ears
I was just curios if you know any great server or head server or assistant from Indonesia on Dream?

Thank you!

Our Assistant Server was Dian and he was from Indonesia. We loved him! Super nice guy.

Thank you for the reply.. Do you remember who is your server? I was wondering if I request Dian (male or female?), will I get the same server as yours?

I was curios if server and assistant server always pair together on every sailing.

Thanks again!

Our Assistant Server was Dian and he was from Indonesia. We loved him! Super nice guy.

Our server on the June 21 Dream DD was Anik, who was from Indonesia. Very nice lady - I actually felt a little sorry for her seeing her carry all of the heavy trays! Her husband, whose name escapes me now, was also a CM on the ship, working at a coffee station in Cabanas. Anik made some recommendations that I normally wouldn't have chosen - and she was right every time! The sea bass and lamb were both wonderful - just like Anik said they would be!

Our server on the June 21 Dream DD was Anik, who was from Indonesia. Very nice lady - I actually felt a little sorry for her seeing her carry all of the heavy trays! Her husband, whose name escapes me now, was also a CM on the ship, working at a coffee station in Cabanas. Anik made some recommendations that I normally wouldn't have chosen - and she was right every time! The sea bass and lamb were both wonderful - just like Anik said they would be!

Thanks so much!

We loved Anik! Unfortunately she wasn't our server for dinner but she was working at Cabanas during breakfast and she and my 4 yr son really hit it off. We always sat where she was working during breakfast if we could find her. She is so sweet! I would have loved being at her table during dinner.

On the July 5th Dream sailing we had Satria Anak as our assistant server. He was fantastic. The last morning we gave him (and our head server Claudia from Jamica---loved her) gifts and he was so shocked. It was his first gift, he had only been there a month. I was floored. His service was exceptional I figured he had been there since the ship came over like Claudia. They were a great team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter