• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Dissers in Barrie? Need a huge favor!

shadybabysmom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone on here was from Barrie, ON? I am in need of a huge favor from someone willinto go out of their way to make Halloween a bit extra special. My son has decided on going as a Power Ranger for Halloween but the problem is all of the Disney stores are sold out of his size (I am in Toronto) anyway, I have put one on hold in Barrie and am trying to figure out a way to get up there. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to grab it for me and ship in ASAP express post to Toronto to arrive early next week? I will send money via paypal and will also pay extra for your gas and am willing to pay a bit for your time. Please let me know if anyone could do this for me?
Thanks so much

OHHHH, wish I had got this earlier.... I was just in Barrie today. I live about an hour away so I am not there that often. The next trip isn't scheduled until Halloween.

So sorry, wish I could have helped. Hopefully someone will get this and be able to help you and, if by chance I am going there before next Friday, I will check back with you to see if still need help with that.

:sad2:

I really should have planned this better. I was going to purchase it in September for MNSSHP but I decided to wait to buy it in Disney World because he originally wanted a different colour that they don't sell in Canada, so we arrive in Disney World and just my luck they do not sell them anywhere on Disney property (odd as it's on the Disney store website) so we had to go as something else while there. Now he has decided he want's the Red Ranger costume and of cource they are now all sold out here. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter