Any Disneyland Resort Hotel Discounts for September?

I've been getting email codes for Orbitz to my business email that don't have the $150 cap. Not getting these sent to my personal email, though.

There is currently one that is good for bookings through 7/19, travel through 12/31 (I think). That does not seem to have the $150 cap. EMAIL15

GAH!! I waited too long to book using the code without a $150 cap. You wouldn't happen to have another code without a cap would ya?

Unfortunately, the new one I have has the cap. YESPLEASE

But it is stacking the 20% off DLH is offering with the 15%. Good through 8/9. I'll post if I get another!

I'm excited to attend my first Dapper Day this September, but after a week in the park, I'm not sure my feet are going to be capable of handling dress shoes. With that said, does anyone know if Cast Members actually verify that guests are dressed up for Dapper Days when using Dapper Day discount tickets/reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter