Any Disneyland Resort Hotel Discounts for September?

Drewski77

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Disney typically runs any promotions for the three Resort Hotels at Disneyland in September? We are looking to stay for a week at the Grand Californian.

Thanks for any tips!

Just received a disney visa email advertising 20% off sun-thurs premium rooms 8/16 - 9/24. When a similar late spring offer came out this year about a week later an offer came out for the general public for 5% less off than the visa offer. Good luck!

Yes but u have to buy tix also or that's what my offer said.

Buying tickets if required would be fine. I wonder if they would give the discount for the whole 7 nights or just Sunday-Thursday?

Thanks for the heads up!

The discounted days are 9/13-9/24, but it has to include that Friday at some point in your reservation.

I've also never heard of them requiring tickets for the discount unless it's strictly a package discount.

Yes but u have to buy tix also or that's what my offer said.

I just called to have the Disney Visa promo applied to my current reservation. The discount is for packages including tickets.

Buying tickets if required would be fine. I wonder if they would give the discount for the whole 7 nights or just Sunday-Thursday?

Thanks for the heads up!

No. They'll apply the discount just to the promotion days, but you can book all 7 days. It may work out better to get 15% off from Orbitz for the whole 7 day, you'll have to do the math.

No. They'll apply the discount just to the promotion days, but you can book all 7 days. It may work out better to get 15% off from Orbitz for the whole 7 day, you'll have to do the math.

Just be aware that with Orbitz it usually has a cap of $150 dollars that they will take off.

Just be aware that with Orbitz it usually has a cap of $150 dollars that they will take off.

I noticed the cap with Orbitz. Could you do multiple reservations though Oribitz to save the 15% for each night? For example, book 2 nights, 2 nights, 2 nights, and then 1 night with the discount applied each time?

I could then call the hotel and have them make it one room for the whole stay? Not sure if this is possible, or worth the hassle, but an idea.

Thanks for all the helpful tips.

I've been getting email codes for Orbitz to my business email that don't have the $150 cap. Not getting these sent to my personal email, though.

There is currently one that is good for bookings through 7/19, travel through 12/31 (I think). That does not seem to have the $150 cap. EMAIL15

I've been getting email codes for Orbitz to my business email that don't have the $150 cap. Not getting these sent to my personal email, though.

There is currently one that is good for bookings through 7/19, travel through 12/31 (I think). That does not seem to have the $150 cap. EMAIL15
Thank you SO MUCH @RainyDayPixie I was able to use this to book our 1 day in Universal Orlando and grab Royal Pacific Resort at Universal for a discount later this fall, express passes here we come! FYI I played around with your code and it is good for 1 night or more up to $500 off. THANKS!!:banana:

Thank you SO MUCH @RainyDayPixie I was able to use this to book our 1 day in Universal Orlando and grab Royal Pacific Resort at Universal for a discount later this fall, express passes here we come! FYI I played around with your code and it is good for 1 night or more up to $500 off. THANKS!!:banana:

Yay! I'm so glad you could use it! We're snagging DLH for $237/night for our dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter