Any Disney SB Items at a Discount?

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
I am new to scrapbooking and was wondering if there are any places where you can get Disney themed papers, embellishments, etc. at a discount. I have AC Moore and Michaels near me, but if I want to get a lot of smaller items, the 40% off one item doesn't help me much.

I have tons of pictures from 15 years of trips...time to do something with them!!! I'll probably have a zillion more questions to post as I start getting into doing this.

Thanks!

do you happen to have a joanns near you? they currently have a lot of disney stickers on sale - as well as a sale on their paper right now - and they have quite a bit of disney paper

if you watch the adds for michaels & ac moore they quite often have sales on "all stickers" or all "paper"

also, there is a thread at the top of this board with a bunch of places online where you get some disney stuff at great prices

happy scrappin!

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you they have great sales some weeks. This week it is 50% off all stickers and rub ons, acid free paper, items by certain companys, etc. They carry a decent variety of disney stuff!!

Keep an eye out for Michael's coupons in their insert as well. I've also had good luck getting a few Disney items - mostly stickers - at Dollar Tree, Deals, etc.

renessa said:
If you have a Hobby Lobby near you they have great sales some weeks. This week it is 50% off all stickers and rub ons, acid free paper, items by certain companys, etc. They carry a decent variety of disney stuff!!
Yes - I was so psyched to see that sale at Hobby Lobby! :bounce: I got a bunch of Disney stickers and a few papers. Then I got a plain red 12x12 album on sale at Michael's for $4.44! I plan to put a Mickey head and/or Mickey sticker on the cover and use if for our holiday trip to DisneyWorld - first trip for my son!

Don't get me started on the Hobby Lobby sale...we have no Hobby Lobbys in Arizona, and I was so excited to be going to Colorado and Albuquerque where they have them. They had no good sales last week when I was there, I was so disappointed. And then against my better judgement I looked at their flyer this week, and saw all the stuff 50% off. I wanted to cry, although it probably is better that I didn't spend the money.

As for the original topic. Paper and stickers go on sale regularly, so I get a bunch that way. And occasionally the Jolee's go on sale, like at JoAnn's last month.

i went to HL and got an EK Success Disney album and some of the embroidered stickers half off....quite a lovely haul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter