Any DIS'ers Still Display their LGMH while in the Parks?

Fairly new to DIS and didn't realize this was a thing. Love this idea! Especially like the idea of throwing one in your resort window. I know I always get a kick out of decorated windows, so I'm sure one would catch my eye if I saw it!

Emilyindisney,
We decorate our resort window(s) when we have more than one) every time we go. In fact, on those trips where we have multiple family and/or friends on property at the same time we are. We have "polite competition" as to who has the best window display. :artist: Of course, everyroom wins something as we have -lots- of categories to be best in. We want to keep it fun for the kids. :love::thumbsup2

But back to the lead subject. Included is our window display, will be a LGMH. This is the sign for this years trip. Our family is spread out across several resorts this trip, so your chances of seeing it have increased! :woohoo::goodvibes

792300_475527615844299_926599114_o.png

Bearadise said:
Emilyindisney,
We decorate our resort window(s) when we have more than one) every time we go. In fact, on those trips where we have multiple family and/or friends on property at the same time we are. We have "polite competition" as to who has the best window display. :artist: Of course, everyroom wins something as we have -lots- of categories to be best in. We want to keep it fun for the kids. :love::thumbsup2

But back to the lead subject. Included is our window display, will be a LGMH. This is the sign for this years trip. Our family is spread out across several resorts this trip, so your chances of seeing it have increased! :woohoo::goodvibes

Cool! Do you have that image(s) available as a modifiable template that others could use?

Cool! Do you have that image(s) available as a modifiable template that others could use?

Well, to be honest, I just grabbed a black mickey head, then turned it green! ;-)
But, please feel free to capture my LGMH, then just using your own program. copy and paste the green from the ears, then cover up my text. Then simply replece it with text of your own. Here ate two banner makers I use to get the "Disney" font:
1) http://www.txt2jpg.com/?allow=10230...&3d=black&color=white&fontsize=50&font=disney
and
2) http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html

Hope this helps!

I plan to wear mine on my lanyard and backpack. Plus I plan on putting one in our window.:thumbsup2

Mine is on my backpack that DH is usually wearing. He is diser also so he'd know what u were talking about Friend going w us would look at u like u were from another planet but IMO he has that look all the time.

We'll have ours in our window and either on the camera bag or backpack when we're there in October.

Feel free to come up and said hi!

It really makes me wonder how many DISers are at WDW at the same time??? :confused3 :goodvibes

Actually, i would bet the farm there are at least a couple at any given time though out the year and multiple families over the major holidays. Last year we posted when we were going in December and there were a couple dozen there over Christmas. Remember DIS is the primary Disney board, so much so that Disney does monitor this site. And we are happy to have them here. They are silent neighbors but it is nice to know they care enough to be looking around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter