• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Discounts available at Christmas

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
The impression I get from reading other posts is that you will be paying premium to stay on site during the Christmas Holiday. That unless you arrive early enough, like 12/19, there are no discounted room prices available.

Is this true???????

Are there any AAA or AP or any other rates available????

Suggestions for getting the best prices for this time of year would be appreciated.

Typically that is true. After the 19th you hit holiday season and the rates are out of this wold. Had anyone out there arrived after this date that can give some hope??? It sure would be gret not to have to panic about the dates...we too are going that time of year. This will be our second Chrostmas trip but last time we went a little earlier, the 18th through the 25th.

Cat

I believe last year there were discounts for arrivals up to 12/23. But IMO you should NEVER count on discounts. Book now what you can afford without any discounts. Then if discounts are realeased you can change your reservation to the discounted room.

When I called the Dolphin resort, they had $169 Entertainment rate all the way to the 26th. That would be an awesome back up rate!!
(FYI- The entertainment rate is with the entertainment card from the entertainment book)

We always go around christmas. Don't expect discounts after the 20th or so. It is cheaper for us to go from the 17th for 11 days than to go from the 24th through the 27th. We got AP rates of 49$ last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter