Any discount if you book a future trip while on vacation?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JenCin78, Apr 9, 2013.

1. JenCin78

JenCin78 Mouseketeer

Hi-

We are heading to Disney in 67 days and staying on property for the first time at Boardwalk Villas. My DH wants to go ahead and book our next stay while we are there. We would like to stay at Beach Club Villas next time as they were not available for this trip. I'm wondering of Disney offers any sort of incentive for booking our next trip while we are there? We are looking at booking our next stay for Oct 2014 since we've yet to be there off peak.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jestocost

Jestocost DIS Veteran

Bounceback offers are fairly common but not guaranteed. They typically provide room-only discounts at select resorts for specified dates if you book before your current stay ends. There usually will be a card or some kind of advertising piece in your room.

4. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

I doubt the bounceback offer you will receive in June will reach all the way to October 2014, it will probably just be until the end of the year. At least, that's how it was last year.

5. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

There is typically a "bounce back" offer contained in the written materials you receive at check-in. DH and I were at BWI last month and I booked a trip with DD for August using that offer (I think it was 30% off deluxe rack rate) when we were there. My recollection, however, is that the offer did not include any 2014 dates. I'm not sure when those dates will become available.

You have to call and make the reservation by the end of your check out day. It's easiest to just do it from your room. The "I didn't read this stuff until I got home and didn't realize" excuse has, by all reports I've seen, been unsuccessful. (Although GP discounts offered later may come close to being the same discount.)

6. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

If no card or paper in the room, call 8844 and ask :)

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

They don't put the bounce back offer in your room. They are in the center of the resort guide you get in your package when you check in.

It will be hard to get BCV in October for cash. It is one of the smallest DVC resorts and October is extremely popular with members. My guess is that most of the availability will be for points stays and not cash stays through Disney Reservation Center. It might not be available for BB offers anyway.

8. JenCin78

JenCin78 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all of the information everyone! Maybe we will have to book our next trip for this October instead ;) :yay:

9. amym2

amym2 DIS Veteran

October is peak time for the EP resort area because of Food & Wine, so it's pretty much guaranteed that there won't be any availability at BCV for this October. Just don't want you to get your hopes up!

10. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

Maybe you got yours in your welcome packet but we did not. Maybe they forget to put it in. Sure way is to call which what I did & they told me. :)

11. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

It's now a stapled center page in the resort booklet they give you in your packet.

12. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

Thank you, I was there last week & there was nothing in my packet.