Any discount codes available for May?

anewvance

<font color=red>Who needs a birthday for birthday
When I go to both passholder rates and florida resident rates, I can't book anything past April 8th. Any idea if there will be discount codes on either passholder or Florida Resident for May? I don't ever remember a time that we had to pay full price.

I think you're clicking on the wrong deal when you go to the website - there are 2 different ones, one is for 2/20-4/8 but there is another one for 4/23-6/3/06 and that's the one you need to select. When I just looked at FL Res page, I saw the deal on the left side but DON'T pick that one, scroll down the middle to Florida Residents "Special Offers" and click on that one - it will bring up the 4/23-6/3 deal on the next page and that's the one you want for May.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

Seahunt is right, look for "special offers" on the left hand side. I booked WL in June a few weeks ago over the website.
Also, AP get's 25% discount and FL resident get's 20% discount on rooms. So make sure to check both. Not sure when that changed?? Use to get a better deal under FL resident...
And, if your not sure where you want to stay, check where you like often, offers change daily (sometimes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter