• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any deals?

When?? Fourth night free at DLR hotels and some Good neighbors is available through 12/17. $150 gift card with 4 night stay at DLR hotel Jan-end of April (I don't have the exact dates)

being-dragged-to-DL said:
Are there any deals running right now on packages to DL?

You can always check the disneyland.com website, or go to Travelocity or Expedia.ca and see if they have hotel and flight packages. I know I found some really good deals on there recently.

I know there's the $150 card (previously mentioned), and the everyone plays at the kids price deal (I think that's what they call it).

You could also check out mousesavers.com, they usually have deals listed on there too.

My brother just got something from the Sheraton-Anaheim that was for a package...unfortunately, I don't have any details...you could try the starwood or sheraton website- it could be listed there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter