Any deals on a Fitbit right now?

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
My dh wants a Fitbit Charge for his upcoming birthday, so I've been looking for deals. Kohl's has several codes out right now, but none of them work on the Fitbit. Curious if anyone has seen any other deals out there before I just pay full price.

Side note: I got the Fitbit Flex for Christmas and am loving it. Just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone was on the fence about getting one!

Subscribing to this thread because I'm looking for deals too - I had a Fitbit Flex and LOVED it, but it disappeared out of my room (we think one of the kids picked it up and moved it somewhere - it's happened before). I've been searching for it for six months and now I think it's probably time to replace it. I looked around a little during the first week of January but didn't see any special deals.

I'm looking for deals too. I'm not sure why the Kohl's coupon can't be used on the Fitbit. I though it could be used on anything sold in the store. I have the 30% one. :confused3

I was looking for fitbit discounts, but couldn't find any I was happy with. I ended up getting the jawbone up severely discounted from BJ's wholesale club. I've been very happy with it.

I'm looking for deals too. I'm not sure why the Kohl's coupon can't be used on the Fitbit. I though it could be used on anything sold in the store. I have the 30% one. :confused3

I'm not exactly sure why it can't either. I tried the 30% and the 20% ones on line and both times got an error message saying items in my cart were not eligible for those codes. In the fine print it does say something like "some electronics", so I guess that's were the hang up is??

Yes, I just tried it as well. It looks like the code doesn't apply on the FitBit - on the item page it says something like "this item might not be eligible for all Promos" and then when I tried to put in the code it didn't work.

I received the Fitbit One for Christmas and I love it. (Want to know how well I slept last night--it can tell you! ;) ) Anyway my husband prefers to buy on Amazon and the prices would fluctuate by $20 from one day to the next. So if you are looking there, keep checking back.

The Kohl's coupons do not apply to Fitbit products, but you can use Kohls Cask towards them if you have any.
You can use a coupon for it at Brookstone and you can use a 20% off coupon for it at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Att.com has a 15% off code you can use on it.
Staples also carries Fitbit, not sure if the have the Charge or if you can use a coupon.

Subscribing to this thread because I'm looking for deals too - I had a Fitbit Flex and LOVED it, but it disappeared out of my room (we think one of the kids picked it up and moved it somewhere - it's happened before). I've been searching for it for six months and now I think it's probably time to replace it. I looked around a little during the first week of January but didn't see any special deals.

I would call the company and ask if they will replace it. My boyfriend lost his Fitbit One this fall and they replaced it for free, no questions asked!

Thank you to the DISer who posted this info previously! Otherwise we would have never known that they would replace at no charge.

I would call the company and ask if they will replace it. My boyfriend lost his Fitbit One this fall and they replaced it for free, no questions asked!

Thank you to the DISer who posted this info previously! Otherwise we would have never known that they would replace at no charge.

I agree! I have the One also and lost it. They replaced it, but I did have to email proof of the receipt. They wanted to verify that it was within one year of purchase. I would definitely buy from them again.

Bed, Bath & Beyond has a 20% off coupon which would bring the price down to $80.00. Fitbit is not listed in the exclusions in the fine print of the coupon. If you don't have a coupon, you can sign up for their emails online and get a free 20% off coupon right away.

L.L. Bean has a 10% off coupon for everything on the site with code SNOW10. It's only good through 1/21/15, and the Charge HR (the fancy one that does heart rate) is backordered until 2/8/15, but that would save a few bucks if you don't need it until then. Hope that helps!

There was another thread about Kohl's codes not working on Nike anymore, too. You can look at their site and it specifies what is excluded. I am pretty sure this is very new since I got my son a pack of Nike socks before Christmas with the 30% off code.

you can see the list of exclusions at kohls. com/exclusions

I ended up ordering thru Amazon last night. AT&T has a 15% off code right for theirs, but they don't let you choose the size. I even called customer service and the lady was like they are one size fits all and I was like no, there should be a small and a large...So I decided against that since I was afraid I would get the wrong size and just have to ship back.
Amazon had the Charge for $120 yesterday and then when I applied for the Amazon card I got $50 off my purchase. Didn't need the card, but hey $50 is $50. :)

Bed, Bath & Beyond has a 20% off coupon which would bring the price down to $80.00. Fitbit is not listed in the exclusions in the fine print of the coupon. If you don't have a coupon, you can sign up for their emails online and get a free 20% off coupon right away.

Thanks for posting this - I wouldn't have thought to check BB&B. I just lost my fitbit, and since it was a replacement for one I already lost, I'm guessing they won't replace my replacement. Every time I put it on my jeans pocket (I don't normally wear it there), I lose it. Lesson learned.

Thanks for posting this - I wouldn't have thought to check BB&B. I just lost my fitbit, and since it was a replacement for one I already lost, I'm guessing they won't replace my replacement. Every time I put it on my jeans pocket (I don't normally wear it there), I lose it. Lesson learned.

I'm glad to help. :thumbsup2 I'll bet you won't be putting it on your jeans pocket anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter