• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any deals/discounts for NickHotel?

I hear you! I wanted to stay for two nights in early October. Not exactly busy season, although it is a weekend. The rates were $199 Sat and $180 Sun. I tried for every possible discount, but the only one available was Mousesavers, which was $190 and $176!

We were going to stay there too because I thought that the pool looked so cool-UNTIL I read the reviews on Travelocity/Expedia (can't remember which one). Several different people said that their beds had bedbugs. That turned me off to ever staying there!

Bedbugs! :earseek:

We were there last month for 4 nights. $180 per night with AAA discount. No bedbugs noticed. ::yes::

It wasn't a fancy hotel. But we really enjoyed having all the extra space in our rooms, had great maid service, and everyone was very helpful. The rooms all have a PS2, you can rent games at the arcade if you want. Arcade was fun, and they have nightly games and shows for free.

The food was only so-so at the buffet, NickToons Cafe was good, and they have a food court and good variety of grocery items at the store.

The pools were awesome! :thewave: We spent a whole day in both pools. They also do lots of poolside games and shows too.

How close is the Nick Hotel to WDW and what is the distance to Universal studios? Do they have shuttle buses to the theme parks? How often do they run?

Thanks for your help. :banana:

It's pretty close to both WDW and Universal. Probably no longer than 15-20 min to the furthest park. :moped:

There are free shuttle buses that go to both. :cool1: There are more buses that run to WDW than Universal. :earsboy: You just go by the desk and pick up a schedule of times that they run. I think there is a schedule on their website too. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter