Any Dads doing the Expedition Everest Challenge this year

IamTrike

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the pricing for it and it looks like a pretty good deal. For $250 you get race entry for 2 days, Entrance to the post race party which gets you access to Animal Kingdom after it closes for a couple hours, and a 1 day park pass for 2 people. The race entry fee also comes with a technical 2 shirt for each person and a medal(i think).

The race itself is a 5k with an obstacle course and a scavenger hunt through AK.

I am thinking about driving down with DS as a father son weekend trip and wondered if any other Dads were going to be there.

I am itching to do it again but if I do it will be last minute as long as it doesn't fill up. I did it 2 years ago and it was a blast, the after party went until 2:00am. The river rapids in the dark was one of the coolest rides we've been on, it looks totally different at night.

I was looking at the pricing for it and it looks like a pretty good deal. For $250 you get race entry for 2 days, Entrance to the post race party which gets you access to Animal Kingdom after it closes for a couple hours, and a 1 day park pass for 2 people. The race entry fee also comes with a technical 2 shirt for each person and a medal(i think).

The race itself is a 5k with an obstacle course and a scavenger hunt through AK.

I am thinking about driving down with DS as a father son weekend trip and wondered if any other Dads were going to be there.

Hi Ryan! :wave:

I thought about signing up, but I just cant swing it financially. Looks like no trip this year either.:(

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter