Any current 2014 MAGIC 7-night Western Caribbean Navigators out there?

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
With everyone so excited about the upcoming Podcast Cruise in a couple weeks, I was combing the DIS for the current 7 night Western Caribbean Personal Navigators, but couldn't seem to find any readily! Anyone have some they would be willing to scan and share?

Thanks so much!

Those were mine, that I submitted to Scott. They were in the back of my van, and I actually threw them away today. That cruise was great. We didn't make it to Castaway Cay, but it was still good. I didn't scan our "supplemental" navigator for our day at sea (instead of Castaway Cay). I figured that if someone was going on this cruise, they would want to see the actual Castaway Cay day navigators. This was our 16 cruise, and the first time we've missed Castaway Cay. There was also another first for me.....I went to the Disney Vacation Club preview, and won the $200 OBC :yay:......jonathan

PurpleJewel I kinda feel like I have been following you. I too went to the cruise meet forums for the cruises that just sailed this month. If no one posts the navigators from the Magic that is currently sailing, would you be so kind? We leave in April and I would love to see the navigators without the holiday items. Have fun in February!!

PurpleJewel I kinda feel like I have been following you. I too went to the cruise meet forums for the cruises that just sailed this month. If no one posts the navigators from the Magic that is currently sailing, would you be so kind? We leave in April and I would love to see the navigators without the holiday items. Have fun in February!!

I will try to remember to save a "unwrinkled" copy of each days Navigator and will be happy to try to post them when I return from my trip if nobody has done so before I get back. I have never posted scanned items before to this forum but I am sure I can either figure it out on my own or ask one of the Administrators for assistance.

I'm looking for recent navigators for Disney magic Western Caribbean itinerary. I leave on Sunday 2/8 for our cruise. I can
upload my navigators when I return.

I'm looking for recent navigators for Disney magic Western Caribbean itinerary. I leave on Sunday 2/8 for our cruise. I can
upload my navigators when I return.
Yes, please! Been looking for Magic Westerrn navigators, especially of it includes Falmouth.

Yes, I would really love to see Navigators for itinerary B before I sail on the 22nd. I would be so appreciative if you posted them!!

I just found some recent navigators for itinerary b western Caribbean from February 8 2015.
They are located here disneycruiselineblog.com
From main menu select cruise planning, personal navigators, scroll down to second section disney Magic Caribbean cruises - 8th entry --
Sorry I don't know how to post the direct link

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter