• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any crocs discounts???

SummersMom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a crocs discount? I saw the Disneyshopping one, but I don't want the Disney crocs. I really want the Mammoth (fuzzy lining) ones, but I may get a pair of regular ones. Does anyone know if any stores have them on sale or have coupons out?

I just bought mine at finishline.com

They had tons of sizes and nowhere else does online (at least for the mammoths).

Go through ebates.com you get 5% back and the have coupon codes for $10 off $60 or 15% off orders of $60+. finishline also has free shipping for orders over $75.

I spent $80 and got my crocs, 3 Ohio state sweatshirts ($15 ea, reg $50) and a t-shirt. And I'll get $4 back from ebates.

BTW I've been looking EVERYWHERE for them and this is the best deal I could find. No one else has them in my size (9). I've only seen men's 10+ elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply. I went to the mall to try on the Mammoth and I didn't like the way they fit me. I decided to get another pair of Caymens - Dick's had several colors on sale for $17.99 a pair. They had the Mary Jane's and Mammoth on sale also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter