Any countdown ideas?

jesters

Mouseketeer
I want to make some sort of fun countdown for the kids. We are 55 days out. Has anyone done anything or heard of anything?

We have a calendar hanging at the bottom of the stairs. Every day my son puts a sticker on so he can see how many days we have left.
I made mine out of a MS Word template and just stuck pictures of our past trip in it. It was very easy. I found the stickers at the dollar store.

I made a calendar with each date being the same size as a wallet size photo. I put the countdown on each date and we cover the date with a wallet size photo from a past trip.

DSC03231.jpg

I want to make some sort of fun countdown for the kids. We are 55 days out. Has anyone done anything or heard of anything?

I used Mickey heads too. I got a piece of poster board and hung them by a string. Every day DD can turn one over and it will have the number of days left on it. In the middle I put a picture of Mickey that she can "open" on the day we leave. I'll have to take a picture. I have it set up to count from 28 days down (which will be Saturday!).

I did a poster too with numbered Mickey heads (she will take one off each day). I copied the idea from another DISer. I printed out a bunch of clip art and dd had a great time cutting and pasting them on the poster. There is a picture of it on page 6 of my pre-trip report (see siggy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter