Any cool SPIDER-MAN stuff at IOA?

Soprano

Not a Disney geek
My cousin and uncle are heading off to Orlando next week and will be asking me if I want anything (umm, yeah, a ticket to go with you!!) I just want to know for those who have been recently, if there is anything Spidey related I can't get elsewhere. Big things, small things, whatever. I bought a Spidey Universal mug last time and love it.

Cheers

They've got lots of "Spidey" souveniers! They've got T-shirts, baseballs, mugs, glasses, keychains, hats, and more. They have pressed penny machines with Spiderman. They've even got what they call a "magic towel", which is actually a wash cloth. I'm sure I've left off some of the things they have.

They've got an entire Spiderman store!

Yep! That's where you get all the stuff I mentioned. After you ride the Spiderman ride, you exit into the store. You have to ride the Spiderman ride! Before the whole family got brave enough to ride Hulk and Dueling Dragons, we used to say that it alone is worth the price of admission to IOA. It's a GREAT ride!!! I'd go as far as to say that it is the best in Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter